Helping mommy

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
SO..... lady friends text asking to go for a motorcycle ride for the whole day. Haven't taken the bike out just yet. But...I had to declined cause Miss Muffet hasn't gone pooped all day, cant put her in her kennel cause of her lamp shade, cant leave her home all day on her own, cant have her babysit cause everyone has dogs n she had surgery 5 days ago. Lost our first sunny, beautiful, hot day to ride :( So I decided to clean the back yard and the veggie garden. Miss Muffet went on a wild ride in her head. Like totally out of control. I was laughing so much almost peed myself laughing n crying. She was using her shade as a shovel flicking earth up in the air. I swear she knew what she was doing. Running through the ropes like there were none. She was basically using her lamp shade as a shield.

Whoohooo.jpgIm digging.jpgHelping mommy.jpgNa Na Na....I can go through yor ropes.jpgI need a bath.jpgIm pooped out.jpg

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]...looks like you guys took advantage of the beautiful day...😊

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Rather be on the bike lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: she looks like she ha a blast..... very happy and exhausted when done!

attachment.php

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Awww!!! Those are great pics!!!! Lockjaw has used his as a head prop more than once.
She's so friggin adorabull!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Awww!!! Those are great pics!!!! Lockjaw has used his as a head prop more than once.
She's so friggin adorabull!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

head prop? Lolllll

After all that I decide to thatched the grass...had tons of dead grass. Miss Muffet running all over the yard ramming into the pile ( like leaves) and she takes off so I dont grab her. What a day of harassing me. And yet I would do it again. :)

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
head prop? Lolllll

After all that I decide to thatched the grass...had tons of dead grass. Miss Muffet running all over the yard ramming into the pile ( like leaves) and she takes off so I dont grab her. What a day of harassing me. And yet I would do it again. :)

Awww! I bet she's sleeping good tonight!

6695b5b91beb20018a9d70eff8bbc07d.jpg

7e80a16960d52417ab63d6bc4963a058.jpg

Lol!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh god lollll

That's why I let her roam or I will not sleep hearing the cling cling cling cling :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], it looks like she was having a wonderful time! Aren't you glad you stayed home and got to see this? What a cutie!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Eeeeeeeeeee :yes::no: lol

Yes I did cracked up numerous times seeing crackpot going wild. And yet it was our first day +20ish cel and hearing the bikes far in the back ground going vroommm vroommm.... :( Didn't have much choice here. You know, my backyard now all thatched up, fertilizers on and cleaned. Today will we will tackle the front except she will be tied up cause it's front street.....and.... all will be done! Yay for me lollll

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.