Winslow turned 3!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Hey everyone. I don't post much here lately but i do still check in and try to catch up (ok and get a picture fix too!)

Winslow celebrated his third birthday earler this month (on the 9th). There are a few good pics i meant to post, and one actually won a Kritter of the Week contest on another forum. :D
I'm not exactly sure what order these are in, so, enjoy? :D

My daughter thought it would be a great idea to celebrate by getting ice cream at Rita's... any excuse! :rofl: We also planned to finally get him near a horse too, since they are the only thing on any screen (he'll even watch them on my phone) that he takes interest in. Well video wise, anyway.
We walked up the street where there is a tiny farm with about 4 horses. Winslow didn't see them at first, but they saw us!! They walked right up to us and he was very excited.. but also still focused on ice cream, so it was pretty short lived.[emoji14]
It was a gorgeous day too so we did a quick walk at the park too. He's a handful at times but he's my boy. Three seems like such a big number for him!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Ah i can't edit this! Left out the horse picture! :ohmy:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Aweeeeeeeeeeee look at that face!!! I love him, he is beautiful Happy Birthday Winslow!!!

Joker

Jul 17, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Joker
Look at the lovely face.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awwwwa happy birthday :)

My son has a farm with 4 dogs n 6 horses. 2 of them are mini horses. Haven't attempt them yet with Nyala.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yummy Ritas!!! Happy birthday Winslow---- mom sure gave you a great day! [emoji322][emoji324][emoji322][emoji324]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Happy Birthday Winslow!!!
Thanks! ;l
Awwwwa happy birthday :)

My son has a farm with 4 dogs n 6 horses. 2 of them are mini horses. Haven't attempt them yet with Nyala.
Have you seen the video of the bulldog meeting a cow?
Of course i knew that wouldn't happen for us, but that doesn't mean i didn't secretly hope!
What a fun day for the birthday boy! Happy Birthday Winslow, you handsome guy! :birthday::confetti:
:D he thanks you!
Yummy Ritas!!! Happy birthday Winslow---- mom sure gave you a great day! [emoji322][emoji324][emoji322][emoji324]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha i try! ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:birthday2::cake::birthday:Winslow-you extremely handsome boy!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online