North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
ce7cfa327020507f9df3d0dabf9031d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: :laugh: so very true

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Omg!!!! That's awesome!!!! Beautiful babies!!!

Thanks we have 5 dogs lol all sorts of breeds , all saves except Rosie My wonderful Bully ( she is app 9 weeks old in th pics ) the Siberian is Willow going on 8 years old now and pure mother Hubbard to all our pups , then Odin a app 2 year old Cane Corso, then Dakota app 2 yr old Malamute/ Lab mix and last but not least My pretty Nelli again app 2 yr old we think Airdale and we just got her a couple of weeks ago all Know as My pack ha ha ha

012.jpg007.jpg012.jpg002.jpg

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 What breed is the brindle one?

Thats Odin My sleepin buddy, we have a queen size bed and stretched out he is 3/4 of that bed toe to toe well paw too paw .
Odin is app 2 yrs he came from a starving situation a women with 2 kids hubby in jail figured she would make money breeding Cane Corso,s , Odin was the runt of the litter , My son was the guy who got him out of the situation , Odin wast fed whatever was left over after dinner form her kids as she did not have the money to buy a good dog food or even crap Purina for him , she did sell the other 3 as far as we have found out , We also think there is a mix in there maybe American bulldog and Cane Corso , his ears and tail were never docked and i am not about to do it . Odin is a dog you will never stop from getting into your garbage or stealing you lunch off the counter a work in progress for us and WE try not to leave anything around he can have access too , that all said most dogs I have come from similar issues lol so we are somewhat prepared for it . Odin is the most wonderful personality shows always pure love to us and is very protective to what he feels is his responsibility to protect and that is us and the other four dogs , he has anxiety will whine pace and the such if say Rosie ( My bully ) is outside and he is not or the cat or now recently Nelli our new girl she is a 3 legged dog , Odin is truly a diamond in the rough John I love him dearly as i do all my guys but this guy is special , when I lost my wonderful Tilly ( bulldog ) to cancer not too long ago he was beside himself and knew i was not in a good frame of mind also and took care of Me during those days truly a wonderful dog . Sorry I babble when it comes to my babies lol

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
After having Odin I could go back to the Big Breeds Christine truly he is special to Me and us all , so good with MuM it is unreal to see him with MuM so gentle and loving

They are a great breed... Has a very special place in my heart

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]...you are truly an angel for rescuing all of those sweet babies...I love the picture of them all lined up on the couch and the bully getting ready to squeeze in 🐶😍

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282...you are truly an angel for rescuing all of those sweet babies...I love the picture of them all lined up on the couch and the bully getting ready to squeeze in 

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Meh I just love dogs , not a huge cat guy but have 2 of them lol, up where i live you take what you do not want to the dump including kittens so i have a couple of them Eli ( little devil ) and Puss Puss , My MuM has a passion for cats and was also the one that started Me on this journey , as a kid she had a pet Canada Goose that was sick , once better it decided to stay lol .

fireplace 009.JPG031.JPG Eli first pic Puss Puss 2nd

Most Reactions