[video]https://goo.gl/photos/ekzLRkAFDLfunV8H7[/video]

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Too cute!!!

I played it and Murphy instantly stopped and wanted to see my phone!!
Love at first sight!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My goodness she is precious.... That face snd her brindle marking .... Ok the snoring is sweet too. :luv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15321]jdeveaux[/MENTION] OMG how sweet!!!! Great job on the video too!!! Precious!!

Question, where did you get that harness? Joey has been using the Julius K9 harness and is not a fan! I wanted to try a light weight one and that looks like it fits the bill. Joey is just over 8 months and approximately 47# Does Jupiter like it?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
shes beautiful..so nice and clean and white! i love soft clean paw pads. chums are rough from walking on pavement and asphalt most of the time.

OP
jdeveaux

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
@jdeveaux OMG how sweet!!!! Great job on the video too!!! Precious!!

Question, where did you get that harness? Joey has been using the Julius K9 harness and is not a fan! I wanted to try a light weight one and that looks like it fits the bill. Joey is just over 8 months and approximately 47# Does Jupiter like it?

Her harness is custom made by a vendor we met at our local Peddler Show. She loves it and it stays on her 24/7, very handy when she's being a bully and doesn't want to listen or tries to beat us to something she wants to taste. It was a great find and he cuts them to fit for her. I say Them because she is only 12.5 weeks old and already on her second harness :mellow:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Her harness is custom made by a vendor we met at our local Peddler Show. She loves it and it stays on her 24/7, very handy when she's being a bully and doesn't want to listen or tries to beat us to something she wants to taste. It was a great find and he cuts them to fit for her. I say Them because she is only 12.5 weeks old and already on her second harness :mellow:

Ugggg, OK thanks, I was hoping that I could find one like it. Any chance he would like to make one for Joey?

OP
jdeveaux

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
Ugggg, OK thanks, I was hoping that I could find one like it. Any chance he would like to make one for Joey?

I'm sure he would be more than happy to make some. Make sure you tell him we sent you his way. He mostly talks to my wife Rebecca.

Jim Herridge Designer Pets II [email protected]

They travel the show circuit so if you don't get them right away leave a message and they will call back.

Maybe the site can pick him up as a sponsor too.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I'm sure he would be more than happy to make some. Make sure you tell him we sent you his way. He mostly talks to my wife Rebecca.

Jim Herridge Designer Pets II [email protected]

They travel the show circuit so if you don't get them right away leave a message and they will call back.

Maybe the site can pick him up as a sponsor too.

OH THANK YOU!!!!!

Most Reactions