A work of art from EBN raffle!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I dont know if anybody knows @RaRett (Rick Rettinger) won quite a few things from the EBN raffle in December and donated a lot back. One of the prizes he won was a free personalized bulldog painting which he told @bullmama he wanted to give to me. I sent the artist a pic of Chum and Hershey and she sent me an email this morning with the attached pic asking if i like it so far and if I had any recommendations or changes to suggest. I was stunned! It looks absolutely awesome to me..just perfect! I Cant wait to get the completed painting soon but just wanted you guys here on EBN to see it! Couldnt be happier! My wife asked why is Chumley's head so much bigger than Hersheys? I said are you serious? Chumley's head is huge! Thanks Rick! Thanks Lisa!
IMG_3119.JPG

PS I have to give credit to the artist. Her name is Patricia Burkitt. What a fantastic talent she has!

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
i didnt even realize until after i posted its the same pic i have as my avatar! i ahve thousands of pictures of them and i chose the same one as i used on here ha ha.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow it's incredible!!!! I think Hershey is supposed to be smaller to give the impression that he's behind Chumley as opposed to being right next to him. If anyone is interested in getting a painting done let us know I'm sure she would appreciate the business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Totally fantastic.... I LOVE it! So jealous.... I may need to do this with Cheli and Lambeua

The wife might need to get her eyes checked or new glasses :rofl:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW that looks amazing… Oh my gosh, I think that Chumley has the biggest head on EBN!!! :rofl: I LOVE it… Lol

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Wow it's incredible!!!! I think Hershey is supposed to be smaller to give the impression that he's behind Chumley as opposed to being right next to him. If anyone is interested in getting a painting done let us know I'm sure she would appreciate the business!

yes I am interested in getting her info

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'll ask her if she minds me giving out her email address if anybody here wants one. Maybe I'm biased but I think it's awesome.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No I don't think your biased Jim it is a really great painting so true to the actual photo.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I dont know if anybody knows @RaRett (Rick Rettinger) won quite a few things from the EBN raffle in December and donated a lot back. One of the prizes he won was a free personalized bulldog painting which he told @bullmama he wanted to give to me. I sent the artist a pic of Chum and Hershey and she sent me an email this morning with the attached pic asking if i like it so far and if I had any recommendations or changes to suggest. I was stunned! It looks absolutely awesome to me..just perfect! I Cant wait to get the completed painting soon but just wanted you guys here on EBN to see it! Couldnt be happier! My wife asked why is Chumley's head so much bigger than Hersheys? I said are you serious? Chumley's head is huge! Thanks Rick! Thanks Lisa!
View attachment 95769

PS I have to give credit to the artist. Her name is Patricia Burkitt. What a fantastic talent she has!

Wow!!! The detail is amazing, it looks photo perfect. This is probably the best I've seen other then that Drago guy. She nailed Hershey's look on his face, his facial expression is unbelievably realistic!!

I'm going to have to check her out for sure.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Phil is right. A photo couldn't be more perfect! Congratulations Jim,a keepsake forever.
That gal sure has a gift. Still giggle about your wife saying about Chumley's head!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
She did an awesome job! she really captured that photo perfectly.

hahahaha, I love Chum's giant head, he makes me smile so much!

- - - Updated - - -

WOW that looks amazing… Oh my gosh, I think that Chumley has the biggest head on EBN!!! :rofl: I LOVE it… Lol

YES!!! We should have a giant bulldog head contest! Photos and measurements.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online