Hang 10!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yo Dude! Surf's up man. Cowabunga dude! Gnarley, awesome, fur sure Dude.

Math problem Buster since you are a surfer dude. Here it goes...If Bif wakes up at five thirty in the morning and he carries a 50 lb surf board five miles to the beach while eating a health food salad and he catches a wave going 15 mph...how long will it take Bif to get home?

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Buster, You are one Handsome Bulldog. I always Love to see Pictures of Buster and Elsa.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great pictures of beautiful Buster! And inspiring! Have you trained him (if so, how?) Castor used to have a skateboard and as a pup he was quite good at jumping up on it as it took off, but then he lost interest and the last times we tried he just chewed on it. Our skateboard was a huge thing I had picked it up in a thrift shop for next to nothing. Buster's board looks much slimmer. Is it a full sized one or a children's size? (here I probably reveal that I know nothing about skateboards - but there are different sizes, right?)

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great pictures of beautiful Buster! And inspiring! Have you trained him (if so, how?) Castor used to have a skateboard and as a pup he was quite good at jumping up on it as it took off, but then he lost interest and the last times we tried he just chewed on it. Our skateboard was a huge thing I had picked it up in a thrift shop for next to nothing. Buster's board looks much slimmer. Is it a full sized one or a children's size? (here I probably reveal that I know nothing about skateboards - but there are different sizes, right?)

I've never really pushed him to use it but have seen many who ride well and those humans who have them have always said the bigger the better. Buster mainly uses his as a chew toy, he's had three and has eaten the other 2 LOL!! There are a bunch of different sizes yes. I love when he gets mad at it because he makes this high pitch little whimper that makes my heart explode, I think I'm tooo much in love with my boy.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I've never really pushed him to use it but have seen many who ride well and those humans who have them have always said the bigger the better. Buster mainly uses his as a chew toy, he's had three and has eaten the other 2 LOL!! There are a bunch of different sizes yes. I love when he gets mad at it because he makes this high pitch little whimper that makes my heart explode, I think I'm tooo much in love with my boy.

He he - yes, they are quite little monsters. We might have a new go when spring comes and then get a good size for him. And talking about bulldogs on skateboards, my son and I found this bulldog t-shirt at H&M today.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He he - yes, they are quite little monsters. We might have a new go when spring comes and then get a good size for him. And talking about bulldogs on skateboards, my son and I found this bulldog t-shirt at H&M today.

That shirt is awesome!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.