Introducing our new family member <3

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
What a sweet little girl :w00t:I love her giant ears :heart: And what a cute little white tip at her tail - it will shine like a little light when she goes for a walk in the evening!
I can't understand no one wanted her and her sister :ohmy: - - BUT so this two little girls got very very lucky - Alice, because she now belongs to you and your family and pack, and her sister because you found her a loving home!
It is always dangerous if dogs are given away for free, I'm so glad the girls are safe now!

:congrats2: to your new family member!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Allie Kat is a very Pretty girl, I am so glad she has a great home with you and her sister is with your friend, sometimes if these 4 legged babies are free some Horrible people get them and hurt them, for reasons my heart and mind cannot understand. Thank God Allie Kat and her Sister got the Perfect Home.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Congratulations Petra!!! I'll be curious to see if Boeboe shares the pond with her :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I had a feeling Allie Kat wasn't going anywhere after she made it to your house ;)

And good thang too because she's right where she belongs...Congratulations to all.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I had a feeling Allie Kat wasn't going anywhere after she made it to your house ;)

And good thang too because she's right where she belongs...Congratulations to all.

Ja... they have a way of stealing ones heart<3 My husband has a co-worker who's obsessed with Bassets, he asks for pics all the time, lol. He's gonna babysit for us a couple of weeks from now... I'm not sure we'll get her back after that:tongue:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
This is Alice, aka Allie Kat. I know, she's not a bulldog;) but she's cute hey?

View attachment 95543View attachment 95544View attachment 95545

We got a call on Saturday afternoon about two Basset puppies that were given away for free cos the breeder couldn't find homes for them and didn't want them around anymore. We managed to find a home for the other girl, she's now named Ruby Wingnut and is living the good life with a friend of ours.

Alice was at the vet on Monday getting her first shots and vet check, she got an OK stamp, just needs to gain some weight.

I haven't slept since Saturday and we can no longer have nice things around, lol, but it's going pretty well so far:)

Isn't it wonderful to have a puppy around again. Now you need another bully.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Isn't it wonderful to have a puppy around again. Now you need another bully.

It sure is:luv: I can't get enough of her, she's so cuddly and adorable <3 We've got 6 dogs at this stage so I think we're kind of fully booked for now... but not that I would say no if someone handed me a Bully puppy:tongue:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.