Introducing our new family member <3

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
This is Alice, aka Allie Kat. I know, she's not a bulldog;) but she's cute hey?

2016-02-09 12.09.47.jpg2016-02-10 14.30.51.jpg2016-02-10 14.32.40.jpg

We got a call on Saturday afternoon about two Basset puppies that were given away for free cos the breeder couldn't find homes for them and didn't want them around anymore. We managed to find a home for the other girl, she's now named Ruby Wingnut and is living the good life with a friend of ours.

Alice was at the vet on Monday getting her first shots and vet check, she got an OK stamp, just needs to gain some weight.

I haven't slept since Saturday and we can no longer have nice things around, lol, but it's going pretty well so far:)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Awww Good for you guys Alice is wonderful Petra , from what i remember Alice will fit right in with the Bulldog life style they love couches and sleep , she is truly beautiful

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Alice is an absolute DOLL :luv: I LOVE bassett hounds, she is the cutest lil' thing… does the pack get along w/her? Welcome to EBN baby girl…

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Alice is an absolute DOLL :luv: I LOVE bassett hounds, she is the cutest lil' thing… does the pack get along w/her? Welcome to EBN baby girl…

So far it's going well, our dogs have always been gentle with puppies, it's older dogs that's more of a problem... so we'll see how it goes when she gets older, but I see no reason to worry at this stage since she grows up with them:)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Congratulations! Alice is so cute!! Who can resist Bassetts? Ill never forget mine his name was Walter.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] What a cute pup. I just love puppies! About nice things-I had nice things-now I don't. It's about the quality of life,after all. Nice things is just STUFF that people will get rid of when you die.(Cheerful,ain't I?) Good luck with your new baby!

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
@Petra What a cute pup. I just love puppies! About nice things-I had nice things-now I don't. It's about the quality of life,after all. Nice things is just STUFF that people will get rid of when you die.(Cheerful,ain't I?) Good luck with your new baby!

Haha, thanks Lynn;) I was a bit unprepared for this one since she came 10 minutes after they called us... she's into everything and isn't quite as careful as our other dogs, she bulldozes through everything and of course chews anything she can get her teeth on, lol. We're making some progress so hopefully the "nice stuff" can eventually be put back again:tongue:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Perta she is precious.... look at those ears and the paws.... so so cute! Congrats!

How are all the other babies taking to her?

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh she is a doll!!!
Bassets are probably right up there with bullies on the cuteness meter. I really see no difference, my heart knows not and i lose my sense whenever i see either! :rofl:

Congrats!!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION]...too adorable....I love it😍

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online