RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::party:What a Great age! :girlbirthday::angelheart:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Today is Walter's 2nd Birthday!!! We had a lil' party w/toys, carob treats and lots of laughs… I can't honestly put into words how much Wally means to me & my family. He has brought so much joy into our lives, and now w/Willow in the mix we are one BIG happy bully family!!! :heart:

I want to THANK all of you who have been there for me and Wallygator from the beginning… always supporting our family and sharing in our lives. I LOVE you all :drawheart:

View attachment 95307

Walter is the Man. Bentley and Jewel wish you a Belated Happy Birthday Walter. We hope you have many many more.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
:pupbirthday::birthday2: Happy belated birthday, sweet Wally! All those great pictures show that you had a wonderful bullyday :party::birthday5: Many many further happy and healthy years together with your loving family - best wishes
from Püppy and Katharina :confetti:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
happy happy birthday to you!! i seriously still cant blv he's 2 already!! :jumping::musicband::jumping::musicband::cheers2::cheers2::mommy::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy birthday Wally! Next year try not to poop all over the living room!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:birthday: Happy birthday sweet boy. :)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
WELL this morning I woke up to a nice surprise… :poo: all over the living room, and on my beige chair :yell: Obviously next year I will be making homemade treats instead of buying carob treats at the pet store… Ugh!!!

Oh no :( did both Wally and Willow get sick?

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Tracey, I cannot believe your Walter is 2, it seems only yesterday that you got this Precious Bully, Time goes by so fast with these Bully Babies, too fast. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS WALTER. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY, YOUR COOKIES LOOK SO DELICIOUS, I BET YOU ATE THEM ALL UP. WE LOVE YOU TRACEY AND WALTER. SUSAN AND ELMO

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I WANTED TO ADD THESE TO YOUR BIRTHDAY E-MAIL WALTER, I FORGOT. THESE ARE FOR YOU SWEETIE WALTER ON YOUR 2ND BIRTHDAY. LOVE, SUSAN AND ELMO :icecream::angelheart::cake::cake2::birthday2:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh no :( did both Wally and Willow get sick?

No just Wally… I was only going to give him half the bone, and then I ended up giving him the entire thing. At least he only got sick onetime… Lol

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Poor Wally :( glad he only got sick once give him a big birthday hug from Murray and me :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.