picky eater

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
IMG_20160129_133205.jpg

So this guy will not touch his food unless there is yogurt mixed in. He's also starting to not eat if he doesn't like a particular food, which is unfortunate as I like to rotate different proteins when he's done with a bag. Here's to trying fish this time. Anyone else deal with picky eaters?

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=10981]Sophatp[/MENTION]...Chubby is a picky eater as well and due to skin allergies he can only eat one kind of food...I used to feel really bad if he didn't gobble up his food right away but my wise 13yr old told me " Mommy he will eat when he is hungry" so I left the food out and the little brat was waiting to get something else or a treat. Sure enough a little while later he ate his food...so don't worry if he doesn't eat it right away he will not starve...hope this helps[emoji190] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
View attachment 95294

So this guy will not touch his food unless there is yogurt mixed in. He's also starting to not eat if he doesn't like a particular food, which is unfortunate as I like to rotate different proteins when he's done with a bag. Here's to trying fish this time. Anyone else deal with picky eaters?

I would stick to something you know he likes instead of always switching. The constant switching could be upsetting his belly, and this could be the reason why he's hesitate to eat. If you find he likes one particular flavor stick with that.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Agree with [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]
I switched charlottes protein last month and she hesitated eating it. Seems to be happy with the same ole' same ole' so that's what we are going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
An old vet I had years ago always said,"as long as they are not sick,and they are healthy-when they get hungry enough,they will eat"

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.