Countdown to dinner time...

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
KEEP dreaming… Lol I caught Willow trying to eat a raw sweet potato in the pantry earlier :stinkeye:

hahahahahaha There is a bully on Instagram named Manzana and she LOVES playing with potatoes. it makes me laugh so hard when i see posts about her only playing with potatoes.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Umm...just ask [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] , it is illegal to feed your bulldog after 5pm in many states!! lol

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Umm...just ask [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] , it is illegal to feed your bulldog after 5pm in many states!! lol

According to Vegas... Yes it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Willow and Walter are so Precious. Hurry and feed us Mom we cannot wait 30 min. to eat.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Walter...why are you not at the typewriter or keyboard writing your infamous novel, "How To Make My Mommy Crazy? Better get crackin'!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter...why are you not at the typewriter or keyboard writing your infamous novel, "How To Make My Mommy Crazy? Better get crackin'!

Oh don't worry, he has been busy… our backyard looks like a pig stall. His varsity ball has ripped up most of the grass around the fence, so that's been fun. PLUS he enjoyed getting mud all over the beige couch the other day… :cursing:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Oh don't worry, he has been busy… our backyard looks like a pig stall. His varsity ball has ripped up most of the grass around the fence, so that's been fun. PLUS he enjoyed getting mud all over the beige couch the other day… :cursing:

Aaah yes...that is the Walter I know. Sounds like a new chapter is brewing in Walter's infamous book, "How To Make My Mommy Crazy!" Walter indicated he would give Bentley some pointers on using a Varsity Ball. However, Bentley reciprocated that he does the same thing with his VB in our backyard although Bentley has not been able to play because of the snow pack. The temperatures are suppose to hit 50 today to hopefully melt off some of this snow. We can't walk the dogs because the wonderful local government hit the street with salt. Maybe another trip to Petsmart or Home Depot.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.