1398416_10201156952906851_145248965_o.jpg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Omg!!! He looks like a winner to me!!! Did you get the stickers/labels through Julius too?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Which harness is this? I've been looking into the brand for Ruckus and Regina and I can't quite decide!

The harness looks like a Julius K-9 IDC. You can also order name tags for the harness which re velcroed back to put on the harness. We got Jewel and Bentley one. Jewel has her name on one side with "Princess" on the other. Bentley the same with "Ball Junkie" as the other name. I'll take pics later on and post. Jewel and Bentley required Size 2. You may have to wait for Regina to grow a little more as the sizes vary. Ruckus maybe a Size 3. The company has a sizing chart.

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Which harness is this? I've been looking into the brand for Ruckus and Regina and I can't quite decide!

It is the Julius K9 IDC harness. They have two styles, and this is the one that lays lower on the chest. I would suggest this style for bullies.

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Omg!!! He looks like a winner to me!!! Did you get the stickers/labels through Julius too?

Awe thank you! :) and yes, I did. When I got them they were still shipping it from Europe, but now they are making them here in the U.S as well, so I am thinking about getting some new ones.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.