I have been trying to learn how tthis damn video camera for a while so i can post them here here goes

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
this is My wonderful Diva doing what i call Diva a boggie, she is on My case to rub her tummy and is named well there was NO peace in the house if she did not get her way.
I own other dogs I have a question I have other nasty attempts at video in My house all dogs Not just bulldogs interact in the vids is that ok that i post em .
anyhow we will try this one lol not sure why it is in Black and white as i said work in progress not a tech guy ask The Prettyone !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j54Hm0IclQ

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG I could watch them ALL DAY LONG !!!!! More....please...

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
She was a beautiful girl Nat, FTSE does that each morning and night love watching it.

Thanks for sharing Diva with us.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
oh good so they work great news lol there older vids I forgot I had posted to Utube
I have one more but not sure i should post it here as it is Odin ( non Bully ) wanting to play pull rope he backs into Tilly who go figure is sleeping on the couch and not to happy to have a Cane Corso back his butt into her face lol , you think that would be ok to post .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You absolutely post and talk about your other babies!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love them all... Cracked me up when Odin moved to other side so he did not bump Tilly again

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Love them all... Cracked me up when Odin moved to other side so he did not bump Tilly again

lol ya she was the boss of Odin as is Rosie now it is in his nature unless challenged directly to give in I love that about him I have learned not to take that for granted He will turn into a nasty piece of work even gives Me a stare when i have corrected him the odd time which i challenge right back until i see a change in his look . I can not imagine losing him tho will kill Me I love that big goof he has taught Me tons about anxiety in a large dog breed no fault of his own but where he came from is all . Amazin animal and i am sure he will teach Me much more lol

- - - Updated - - -

lol ya she was the boss of Odin as is Rosie now it is in his nature unless challenged directly to give in I love that about him I have learned not to take that for granted He will turn into a nasty piece of work even gives Me a stare when i have corrected him the odd time which i challenge right back until i see a change in his look . I can not imagine losing him tho will kill Me I love that big goof he has taught Me tons about anxiety in a large dog breed no fault of his own but where he came from is all . Amazin animal and i am sure he will teach Me much more lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
whoa what happened there could be on My side we have weather commin in and i am on satellite internet , very very cold here with wind chill today and not going away so far tonight wind wise all good lottsa firewood

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
whoa what happened there could be on My side we have weather commin in and i am on satellite internet , very very cold here with wind chill today and not going away so far tonight wind wise all good lottsa firewood

Yikes... Stay warm snd safr

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Great videos of Tilly and Diva and Odin. I know must miss Diva and Tilly terribly but I'm happy to think that they're reunited. Hope you all are staying warm!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great videos and I like the cane corso also. I might have to look into getting one if I ever move out of the house I am now to a place with a bigger yard. Post up some rosie also!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you Nat, for posting the videos-enjoyed them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.