IMG_3234.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I love love love love it when they sit like that. And no, you don't look fat at all sweet thang. LOL :D

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HA HA HA

No Sweetheart, the Chair needs a diet , as a matter of fact that chair would be nothing without you being there !

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thanks everyone.....My Mom should have started a new thread....but check out what I can do now (it will save my Mom's shoulder)

(video clip not working....ugg...I'll fix in new thread)

Edited to say.....I really lived this long never having an EBD ??? I'M HEAD OVER HEELS !!! Love my girl Joey!!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I love love love love it when they sit like that. And no, you don't look fat at all sweet thang. LOL :D

OMG Me too!!! My heart melts when she does this sit....which is all the time....of course....

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Thanks everyone.....My Mom should have started a new thread....but check out what I can do now (it will save my Mom's shoulder)

Edited to say.....I really lived this long never having an EBD ??? I'M HEAD OVER HEELS !!! Love my girl Joey!!!

You are gonna fit right in here Joey,s MoM , they are special special wee dogs as you will find out , read all you can ask questions , you found a special place truly for Joey and yourself .
Make sure you start Joey right first off find a BULLDOG VET ask here or read the posts on vets if there is some in your area , Your building a dog it is not a truck or car , they need certain things to grow right from the start look at the food recommendations put up BY US owners , we have in some cases only had Bullies and many here have wisdom beyond some vets might think they have I learn here everyday truly .
AND
HAVE FUN enter the contests , post TONS of pics , you will have advice as you bring up Joey to give to someone in the same place you are now with him give it , above all else ASK questions and then post more pics soon after lol

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
You are gonna fit right in here Joey,s MoM , they are special special wee dogs as you will find out , read all you can ask questions , you found a special place truly for Joey and yourself .
Make sure you start Joey right first off find a BULLDOG VET ask here or read the posts on vets if there is some in your area , Your building a dog it is not a truck or car , they need certain things to grow right from the start look at the food recommendations put up BY US owners , we have in some cases only had Bullies and many here have wisdom beyond some vets might think they have I learn here everyday truly .
AND
HAVE FUN enter the contests , post TONS of pics , you will have advice as you bring up Joey to give to someone in the same place you are now with him give it , above all else ASK questions and then post more pics soon after lol

THANK YOU so much!!!! I'm getting better at posting....I read and read and read here. There's something really special about you all.....Bully owners!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
THANK YOU so much!!!! I'm getting better at posting....I read and read and read here. There's something really special about you all.....Bully owners!!

UMMM correction US bully owners your exclusive now , as I said they are a very special heart tugging breed , I have had many many breads and still do but this breed is different in My view and i am sure others will agree they are something , I have yet too see a ugly Bulldog or one that does not want there pic taken for that matter lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No way... What an adorable photo!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Your little tyke is a cutie. We love fat dogs under chairs! I think I have the only Bully who hates to have her photo taken. When she sees a camera,she leaves. Yesterday I went to get feed, and she was sitting in the front watching. A guy came and asked me if he could take her picture-I said sure. As soon as he held his phone up,she turned her head and would not look at him!She must have learned that from me!:w00t:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm sure mommy loves you just the way you are, sweet:heart:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Your little tyke is a cutie. We love fat dogs under chairs! I think I have the only Bully who hates to have her photo taken. When she sees a camera,she leaves. Yesterday I went to get feed, and she was sitting in the front watching. A guy came and asked me if he could take her picture-I said sure. As soon as he held his phone up,she turned her head and would not look at him!She must have learned that from me!:w00t:

Ahhhh camera shy little bully......I think Joey is the biggest "Ham" for the camera I've ever seen......What is the camera shy bully's name? Which one?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online