Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well, I think he's pretty darned athletic AND...so handsome in his coat & hat!

Fat Cami's idea of exercise IS her potty time and there's no convincing her otherwise :)

I love the short, fat, lazy potato head tho...MADLY!

Knowing you crazed bully/pug/frenchie/boxer/and all dogs... zealots can relate ;)

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Love the winter coat!! Where can u get this [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Love the winter coat!! Where can u get this [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it at American eagle, their line for dogs is called American beagle haha I ordered a size large, Murray weighs 51 pounds

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Murray is athletic in a Bully kind of way. So how can you say he has a lack of athleticism. Murray has been giving pointers of how his work out plan allows him to eat an maintain his weight and manly figure. He even sent me a few pages to possibly add to [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Walter's infamous book, "How To Make My Mommy Crazy." AI think Walter might include a chapter "How To Get Your Human's To Exercise." It will probably be a great collaboration on behalf for Murray and Walter. :yes:

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Murray is athletic in a Bully kind of way. So how can you say he has a lack of athleticism. Murray has been giving pointers of how his work out plan allows him to eat an maintain his weight and manly figure. He even sent me a few pages to possibly add to [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Walter's infamous book, "How To Make My Mommy Crazy." AI think Walter might include a chapter "How To Get Your Human's To Exercise." It will probably be a great collaboration on behalf for Murray and Walter. :yes:
omg I laughed so hard reading this I literally choked on my drink!!thank you, I needed the laugh :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.