Few and far between!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I think he just might love me! He's usually not THIS cuddly that often, so I'll just sit here and soak it all up!

image.jpeg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I love it when they cuddle - I wish Tyson was more of a cuddler he always has to be near us, and sometimes touching us - but when he comes to snuggle since it's so rare I just love love love it !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I love it when they cuddle - I wish Tyson was more of a cuddler he always has to be near us, and sometimes touching us - but when he comes to snuggle since it's so rare I just love love love it !!!

That's exactly how he is too. Penny on the other hand is a total cuddler- so it's expected with her. But when he does it, it kinda makes me feel a little extra special. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love when they do this... Such warmth and love

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's such a sweet photo :)

I agree, bully snuggles are the best. When I first brought Finn home he wasn't much of a cuddler. It took many months before he would start warming up to me and it just makes his snuggles these days all the more special.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Funny with Rosie , I did not think I got a cuddler with her . Only in the past 3 weeks did she want to put her head on my lap and sleep or cuddle , last night she was on My lap full blown cuddle , now it could be that it dipped too 25 below for the first time this supposed winter lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww what a cute picture. I love when they cuddle. I have two cuddlers so I'm lucky to get lots of cuddles.

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Their snuggles really are the best! This was Penny last night; 2 hours literally hugged up against me in the chest! I was burning up- but loving every minute!

8832bdc902f1408a590372cd21b745af.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.