Tired after destroying his two new stuffed toys...

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Bought chunky two stuffed animals along with some bones when I went to buy his food today and was told the toys were indestructible. :lies::lol:

Having a good nap now after tearing up $40 worth of toys :evilplan:

20151222_204812.jpg

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Bought chunky two stuffed animals along with some bones when I went to buy his food today and was told the toys were indestructible. :lies:[emoji38]

Having a good nap now after tearing up $40 worth of toys :evilplan:

View attachment 94479
Cutie pie [emoji190] [emoji42] [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh no!!
What toys were they?? Planning to pick up something tomorrow but it's always good to know what NOT to get! :eek:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oh no!!
What toys were they?? Planning to pick up something tomorrow but it's always good to know what NOT to get! :eek:

Both are in the trash can now but one was a blue whale made by Hear Doggy which makes an ultrasonic sound so no squeaking and the other was a rooster made by Hugglehounds and the guy couldn't quit talking about how tough it was. I bought them at a natural pet food supply store close to me.

I would really like to find stuffed toys that last more than 45 minutes.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Both are in the trash can now but one was a blue whale made by Hear Doggy which makes an ultrasonic sound so no squeaking and the other was a rooster made by Hugglehounds and the guy couldn't quit talking about how tough it was. I bought them at a natural pet food supply store close to me.

I would really like to find stuffed toys that last more than 45 minutes.

LOL! Let me know when you find a long lasting stuffy! I've had some success with a ball but stuffies are short lasting

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I swear by Kong toys… they make stuffies w/rope in them, they haven't been destroyed by my crew as of yet.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I feel your pain [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] I gave Murray a jolly ball as an early Christmas present on Thursday and by yesterday he's already started to tear away at the handle :( they're too tough!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
We have this toy, i bought it from Petco.
Tuffy Ultimates 3-Way Tug Dog Toy, Red Paws https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056I7QEE/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_oeSEwbBWAQD6E
And while not exaactly a stuffy it has lasted at least a year with us! :eek: I did not expect a week when i bought it.

I'm going to try another toy by them for his present this year (maybe... [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] has me curious about the kong ones now!). They have very mixed reviews on amazon but some people with destructo-pits have had great luck with them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Exhausting job, but someone has to do it! With Banks, we had given up on stuffies at around 5 months of age --- she tore through them in record time. So, they were banned from the house for the next 9 yrs....

violetmac

Jun 12, 2015
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
violet
my 9 month old bully is tearing up her second bed. she just got this one for Christmas.IMG_0142.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
As long as he enjoyed himself it's worth it....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, but I bet he had fun. They may be indestructible for most dogs, but not bully proof. hehehehe

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
my 9 month old bully is tearing up her second bed. she just got this one for Christmas.View attachment 94598

I feel you pain. Chunky has torn up 1 Kong crate mat and a bed. And just started tearing away at a crate mat from k9ballistics which has a 90day no tear warranty. He has had it less than a month.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I AM CHUNKMEISTER...THE DESTROYER OF STUFFED TOYS! Almost sound Viking like. What do you think [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] ?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.