Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] Maybe if you grow a beard,you could sneak in there and blend in with the pack!:dog1:

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 Maybe if you grow a beard,you could sneak in there and blend in with the pack!:dog1:

lol I am aloud to grow a stash and when I as they need shave it off once maybe twice a year I have been told " and I mean " you better grow that back " and that has been a theme since we met ,,, we have been married almost 30 years ! Now that said I worked in a environment that you shaved as a man period , we were aloud beards , stashes , ect ect but , NOT ME .
I when I go off on various trips with The Boys and since I moved from the big city and no longer care to shave ( I hate shavin always did ) dare to say at times ,, I think i will grow a beard as it is warmer when ploughing in 30 below on a 1953 open tractor, not including wind chill the driveway of snow ! Ya good luck with that , My stocking stuffer s were balaclavas and one for each day I might add. As some will know The Prettyone only as she is not retired but I am only comes to the main house on Friday nights so I can grow what the hell i want for X amount of days and DO . We have never argued or even warmed up to try it out in over 30 years so I shave Friday morning , if the beard is one I really like the way it is coming in , no itch ect ect looks good in My View I leave it on , now that said , this is a women i would do anything in the world for she is my best buddy I get to sleep with along with Rosie ,Willow Odin and sometimes others if the kids are up (we call them birth control ) so I shave or would never have a chance to try out the expression ,,, Absence makes the heart grow fonder <<< she is My life lol so i shave !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Best kind of cuddles

Most Reactions