natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Primrose=Rosie 005.jpgPrimrose=Rosie 003.JPGPrimrose=Rosie 001.jpgRosie first day 017.jpgRosie first day 023.jpg008.jpgRosie day 2 007.jpgRosie day 2 017.jpg010.jpg012.jpg010.jpg007.jpg015.jpg005.jpgrosie first snow experience 024.jpg001.jpg

This is Primrose from 15 days old forward now to just past 4 months and last pic taken a couple days ago , the slow steady changes in her as a pup to My Baby Girl are truly amazin lol not only body changes but also maturity changes .

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Wow Nat! I cannot believe how big she has gotten :w00t: I remember that sweet little bitty like it was yesterday. She is most definitely though growing into a beautiful little girl! Love the pics!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
OPPS as it is Christmas time I forgot her Christmas photo at our local Christmas parade a couple weeks ago she would not forgive me if i did not post that

Rosie Xmas parade.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
She is getting to be such a big girl! I just adore her name.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
OH NAT!!!! I can't even pick a favorite (except maybe that last one, that is just priceless). Look at the pics w/Willow, I LOVE it!! Looks like Diva took to her right away :heart:
GREAT pics!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
that face.... and he freckled ear -- :luv:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
awwwwe, she is just a scrumptious little thing. Can't believe how fast time has flown.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
What a cute pup! She is only getting more beautiful and wrinkly with age :)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
OMG! I love all of those pics. I could look at that sweet lil face all day. :)

big b

Aug 10, 2015
Country
georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
No bulldog yet.
She is so cute. I can't believe it's been 4 months since I last saw her.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
She is so cute. I can't believe it's been 4 months since I last saw her.

Roasie is growing like a weed lol , she is 33 lbs as of last week ( vets scales feels like 50 ) and for the first time going up and down the long stair case to our bedroom , thank God as i have arthritis in my elbows and carrying her was getting tough lol .
Rosie is now very much a Bulldog pup she even looks like one now as there to Me is a transition from a puppy to forming into a Bulldog , her shoulders are forming wider , nose or face is receding wrinkles were there but now should be where they should be for a bulldog , Neet thing about that is she loves to have her wrinkles rubbed very slowly and she falls asleep and is putty in My hands lol .
Rosie is every single day now showing HER personality like you and me we are individuals, like certain things hate certain things or dislike them maybe . Rosie know longer all the time bows to My other dogs she will TEST and challenge them and Me or The Prettyone , like the other dogs there are limits but you must allow her to be her , it is all part of growing up say from a kid to a teenager to a adult cool to see to be honest . As a parent there is a certain amount of pride in the development is seeing your kid or dog grow up there are a lot of similarities to a point in that growth cause you direct it lol I regress. stay in touch bud you will see her grow My friend .

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.