Big Brutus cry baby

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
He's all tough and stuff out in public but at home...he's scared of a pen, hence his nickname...big Brutus cry baby. What irrational things are your bullies scared of? Even little tiny Ruthie isn't scared of the evil pen.

https://vimeo.com/147723932

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - I still love the video of Banks and the toothbrush!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
lmao too funny bella hates human finger nail clippers not sure why but she will stare at them if we lay them down and wont move until we put them up. haha among other things like the mop still in plastic. she is so weird.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Awww.. poor guy. But he seems interested in it as well..

Nothing scares Wellie, some things just startle him. Once he's over that, he'll walk over and sniff it to decide if it's worth his time or not.

Blue on the other hand is the complete opposite, everything frightens him. Boxes, paper, garbage cans, the front panel of Chris' computer, luggage, carts, fans. Anything that moves or hasn't seen before is "Public Enemy #1".
Oddly enough, he pays no attention to loud sounds unless I sing to him, then I get the head tilt...lol. He does fine with thunder, and fire works.. go figure..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He's all tough and stuff out in public but at home...he's scared of a pen, hence his nickname...big Brutus cry baby. What irrational things are your bullies scared of? Even little tiny Ruthie isn't scared of the evil pen.

https://vimeo.com/147723932

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is great --- too funny how they are terrified of the simplest thing! Ruthie was all about killing that pen :)

@2BullyMama - I still love the video of Banks and the toothbrush!

Banks and the toothbrush will always be one of my all time favorites.... along with her birthday balloon busting

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I love it! They are so funny! Tyson is scared is foil. The minute he sees me take it out, he flees!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankies not to scared of anything. Bru chops on the other hand is ridiculous. I bought him elevated bowls because he was coughing after drinking water and he barked at them for 10 mins and refused to use them. I put my christmas decorations out on the server in the dining room and as he was trotting through the room the other day, he turned his head and noticed them, and nearly jumped out of his furry pants! it was so funny, I almost peed in mine!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.