Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
DSCF5696.JPGWell, I am home,but what is this stupid thing on me. Mom says its a cone-but cones are supposed to have ice cream in them,NOT dogs! She also says I have to be in a cone for two weeks! Geez,being a bulldog,I am supposed to be petted,fed,and pampered-not locked up in a "cone". My eyes are sore,my nose is sore,and I hate this "cone thing" But mom is watching me like a hawk.I think she is paranoid,whatever that means!:ohmy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome home beautiful girl.... All that unhappiness well be well worth it... Momma is doing it all out of love. [emoji252][emoji252][emoji8]

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh sweet baby girl. I just love her, if only they knew its all for their own good. Sending fast healing prayers. Cuddle that baby for me :heart::heart::heart::heart:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome home baby! You will feel better soon and maybe in a few days mom can spring you from cone prison for a little while!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad she is home and ding well. They have soft cones and even a soft pillow collar that is easier on them than the hard cone.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Aawww! Poor baby! Hope she will be better soon.

When Monty ripped his wonky toenail off and wouldn't leave it alone, we went through a cone, a soft cone and finally the blow up collar, (as David said), which is the one he would actually keep on. He doesn't bend in the middle very well anyway so it worked well!

Monty's sore toe!.jpg

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I'm glad she is home and on the mend..I will be going through the same thing come Friday..yuck.2 weeks of the cone for Abbotts eye surgery.We tried the blow up and he busted one of the straps

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
View attachment 93726Well, I am home,but what is this stupid thing on me. Mom says its a cone-but cones are supposed to have ice cream in them,NOT dogs! She also says I have to be in a cone for two weeks! Geez,being a bulldog,I am supposed to be petted,fed,and pampered-not locked up in a "cone". My eyes are sore,my nose is sore,and I hate this "cone thing" But mom is watching me like a hawk.I think she is paranoid,whatever that means!:ohmy:
Get well soon sweet baby [emoji7] [emoji190] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Aawww! Poor baby! Hope she will be better soon.

When Monty ripped his wonky toenail off and wouldn't leave it alone, we went through a cone, a soft cone and finally the blow up collar, (as David said), which is the one he would actually keep on. He doesn't bend in the middle very well anyway so it worked well!

View attachment 93727
That's really cute [emoji190] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.