natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Poor Odin after coming in from a big Breakfast outside in the cold just wanted to lie down digest near the fire place and chill well warm up , Then Rosie see,s him , she decides to have a drink fill her mini jowls with cold fresh water and Attack the large lying form on the floor spreading jowl water all over his face and ears . Odin in his wisdom tries to ignore the little bully flea but alas this is not possible with those fine shark teeth gnawing on very large tender ears ! Very groggily Odin tries to stand as his now chest and legs are attacked by the bully flea . Finally Odin has had enough and takes the Bully to task and all hell breaks loose !

004.jpg001.jpg006.jpg002.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg011.jpg010.jpg012.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
love it..... brings back many memories for me of Banks with her buddy, Basta (Cane Corso) --- they totally beat the crap out of each other.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
You can see the little shark mouth going in for the kill in pic 7!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] Love your photos. They always tell a story. #2 says "Whut,I'm not doing anything!" and then it's on!!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
love it..... brings back many memories for me of Banks with her buddy, Basta (Cane Corso) --- they totally beat the crap out of each other.
There all as bad as each other lol , Odin protects Rosie and I mean to a point , the two of them reek havoc on the main floor and it is a big house 3300 Sq ft . The others are just as bad but mostly outside that is there play time and area , rare they do what Odin and Rosie do inside even in the bedroom , which is "lets keep Dad up and play make noise" ect ect ! I am always learning from them as far as Packs and new introductions either a pup or older dog lol . I have NO Idea why The Prettyone puts up with Me and My bunch , must be My cooking ...... lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 Love your photos. They always tell a story. #2 says "Whut,I'm not doing anything!" and then it's on!!

HA HA HA ya well Rosie is NOT Tilly she is gonna be trouble at some point , Tilly was house trained by this point odd mistake , I have had Rosie stare at Me and squat , she does like to push Me and the pack sometimes different every day of course to keep us off balance, but she is as you said most times "WHO ME " , very smart bully I think or stupid owner lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
You can see the little shark mouth going in for the kill in pic 7!

Yes agreed fully lol , she knows i am boss but loves to rub My face in that too lol , and she is now stocking the others all 25 lbs of her , Odin is 100 plus Lbs , think the lightest after that is 55 lbs = Diva , the only one she does not bug I think shows respect towards when i watch them interact lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.