Biggest ball he owns.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
About two weeks ago we found yoga balls for sale for only 6 bucks! so we bought 4. A neighbor's dog destroyed the one we stole from his grandma so he got to use one of the new ones yesterday. It has a circumference of 85 cm. The biggest ball he owns so far. He loves it! Here's a video of him playing this afternoon. Sorry the video is sideways. I don't know why it uploaded like that. That was already my second try. Better to watch it in your phones, Tablets or iPads :D.

And here's a picture of him not wanting to walk coz it snowed lol. That's him telling me he wants to go home. Our first snow of the year in Berlin.

image.jpeg

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION], [MENTION=10681]Laurie[/MENTION] Sorry guys i accidentally put the video on private mode lol. It should work now ;).

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
YUP!!
AAAHHHH, I LOVE THIS!!!
I am definitely going to have to get Bass one for the holidays!! I loved the part where Bifi comes right at the camera and all you can see is ball…CUTE video, thanks for sharing :loveeyes:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Wow that's a big ball, he is having lots of fun and exercise with that

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow!! He really had fun with it! Good to ser Bifi! :heart:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That's great! I have a huge yoga ball too. I can't let Chumley play with it for too long because he goes absolutely insane over it to the point I think he'll have a heart attack! Something about it makes him just plain nuts!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Love it! Now all you have to do is teach him how to get on top and make the ball roll ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What fun, Bifi! So that's how you keep in shape--I should get one of those and chase it!:yes:Love seeing you,Bifi:heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is awesome! He was so fast and I need to know..... how long and hard did he sleep after that play time run

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.