Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Blossom doesn't like to share toys lol. They got their new Auction Win toy, and Blossom has claimed it.
Poor Dozey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 117

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor Dozer.... he just wants to play Blossom -- be nice and share

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hey Dozer--don't you know women rule?! Deal with it :feminist:Poor fella'.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Poor Dozer! Although based on how much Frank loves his bouncey toy, I can understand Blossom wanting to keep it all to herself. Maybe Dozer can sneak it away when she takes a nap!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]...your pictures are so cute...I love the interactions between 2 babies it makes me want another one but Chubby is a handful...I can't imagine double trouble! !!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
@Vikinggirl...your pictures are so cute...I love the interactions between 2 babies it makes me want another one but Chubby is a handful...I can't imagine double trouble! !!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks, they are really close, but have very different personalities. Blossom is a Diva and she's the Boss, but Dozer is very laid back ( lazy lol), so he usually just lets he be the Boss. Blossom has way too much energy, and loves to go on long walks, where Dozer just wants to sleep as much as he can. He doesn't really like to walk, and he will lay down and stretch out all 4 legs and refuse to move. He's too funny. Blossom wants to play all the time, and Dozer just wants to snuggle, Blossom will snuggle too, but on her terms, and only once she has the crazies out of her. Lol. It's not really hard to have two, they are actually good company for each other. The only hard part was training them both at the same time, but once they were fully trained, it was easy, they both have the same eating, walking schedule. I think everyone should have two Bullies, and Chubby would love a brother or sister.

Alpha1

Nov 18, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Zik
Poor Dozer, reminds me of a friend of mine and his two dogs. One often steals all the toys and most of the times doesn't play with them. She just doesn't want to see anyone else with them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.