Rosie,Diva and Odin lets distract daddy time !

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
037.jpg030.jpg024.JPG021.jpg016.jpg013.jpg010.jpg001.jpg011.jpg
They went on for over a hour and then slept for 2 hours lol , from one end of the house to the other end knocking stuff all over ( we are laying new flooring in the dinning room so all that furniture is spread thru out the main floor )
Rosie is growing way to fast , she is almost as long as diva now our other bully as you can see from the second last pic .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love your babies..... hope all is well and not much was lost in the doggie chaos!

This picture is er screaming..... stop, stop, it tickles, it tickles!!
attachment.php

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The Wild Bunch! It used to be that way at my house......I love puppy chaos. Odin is a great babysitter! Thank you for the pictures! [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Love your babies..... hope all is well and not much was lost in the doggie chaos!

This picture is er screaming..... stop, stop, it tickles, it tickles!!
attachment.php

You have no Idea of Rosie,s Noise when happy I have thought of a way to describe it and come up empty lol , We are now seeing the transition from a puppy to a bulldog pup , shoulders geting broad , there are two front still baby teeth but the real ones ( God Bless ) will follow , she is growing into her paws a ways to go but progress , Personality now that she feels comfertable in the pack not scared of any of them and is showing signs of a temper not just rolling over as a pup does in learning curve , Will try to block any dog trying to snuggle with Me or The Prettyone but gives at this point , that will be interesting !!. lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
The Wild Bunch! It used to be that way at my house......I love puppy chaos. Odin is a great babysitter! Thank you for the pictures! @natski282

You called it Lynn , and when The Prettyone shows up NUTS all weekend ,takes them all 2 days to settle again , I have a strong personality Pup i am finding takes zero Gough from the bigs dogs fun to watch , amazing to see . Rosie still bows down but has signs of a temper and lol go figure stuborness she got that from The Prettyone I think just sayin ........

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It's always fun watching them play. She is a cutie pie.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]...I love your babies interactions it's sooooo adorable...😍

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.