Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Orion's new stinkies!

Who doesn't love Christine? I am honored that I have people on here that genuinely love Vegas and Orion like their own.

@2BullyMama is always looking to take care of me and my furbabies. I just wanted to tell you Christine that I absolutely adore you and your friendship. I love my family, furkids and friends more than anything in the world.

It's been the worst year of my adult life....for reasons that most of you know. I lost my mom to breast cancer after she fought so hard for 4 years. Then we found out her husband of just a few years lied to us about who he is... what he did for a living. Now he is trying to take the home we grew up in from us, saying we forced my mom to sign a will.

Friends and family are what are keeping me going....and my fur babies. Nothing makes me happier than to see them happy.

We got this package Tuesday afternoon and I waited until Wednesday morning (garbage day) to open it. When I started to open the box.... I was in the front room and Orion was in the backyard. She heard the box open and came running in. She knew it was for her. After getting it opened...I set it on the ground. She pulled out what she knew was for her.

I gave her the bear and put the other two up for the time being.
    This morning while dressing for work I get a notification of movement downstairs. I check the notification on my phone and see Orion checking out the box. I was able to capture this on video.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Orion's new stinkies!

Orion is a sweet little baby...even on the roughest days they are always there for us to make us feel better. ....!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Chubby ♡

3. Likes CCandMurray liked this post
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Aww so cute. I love your babies. I'm sure they give you lots of comfort, and I know they made your mother smile. Thanks for sharing the video.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

5. Likes CCandMurray liked this post
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

How could we not love your two they are just so adorable
    And for Christine she is just the Angel of EBN

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Omg Orion is too cute in these videos! thank you so much for sharing I'm so sorry to hear of what you're going through. *hugs*

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Aww these videos are precious… how can you expect Baby O to be satisfied w/just one stinky baby?!! Christine is an absolute angel, not sure what EBN would do w/out her @2BullyMama

Hugs to you Cheryl, I certainly hope that the new year brings peace to you and your family

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

9. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

What an awesome thread! Thanks for sharing, I'm sorry for all your troubles and my deepest sympathy about losing your Mom.

"Unequivocally the Sweetest"

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Who doesn't love Christine? I am honored that I have people on here that genuinely love Vegas and Orion like their own.

@2BullyMama is always looking to take care of me and my furbabies. I just wanted to tell you Christine that I absolutely adore you and your friendship. I love my family, furkids and friends more than anything in the world.

It's been the worst year of my adult life....for reasons that most of you know. I lost my mom to breast cancer after she fought so hard for 4 years. Then we found out her husband of just a few years lied to us about who he is... what he did for a living. Now he is trying to take the home we grew up in from us, saying we forced my mom to sign a will.

Friends and family are what are keeping me going....and my fur babies. Nothing makes me happier than to see them happy.

We got this package Tuesday afternoon and I waited until Wednesday morning (garbage day) to open it. When I started to open the box.... I was in the front room and Orion was in the backyard. She heard the box open and came running in. She knew it was for her. After getting it opened...I set it on the ground. She pulled out what she knew was for her.

I gave her the bear and put the other two up for the time being.
    This morning while dressing for work I get a notification of movement downstairs. I check the notification on my phone and see Orion checking out the box. I was able to capture this on video.

So happy I could give you a smile..... I so totally love your babies! Orion just makes my day --- I have watched this video at least 10x and I smile the whole time trough. She just ROCKS... her spunky sassiness is so entertaining, well, to those that don't live with her anyway.

thanks for the videos.... hope Vegas likes his treats (did I get the right ones for the everlasting ball?)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

That made my day watching this, Orion you are too much!!! I love you!!

Christine you are the sweetest person on the planet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Laura
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
    Likes (Received)

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers Christine. Thank you for sharing the adorabull videos.

Love is being owned by an english bulldog

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@Cheryl I know that Christine IS an angel on earth! I also know what you have been through, and I can certainly sympathize,as I have been there. My cousin's mom passed,and her husband who seemed so good, took everything and wouldn't even let them to the funeral. We all are here for you, even if we are all not veterens,we love you and and we all want to be here for each other! I know for sure you all have been here for me!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

15. Likes 2BullyMama, Libra926 liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)

What great videos! I'm sorry you're having such a rough time and I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. My mother died from cancer after years of being sick and it was so hard to go through. I can't imagine dealing with the extra nastiness too. Sometimes I think our fur babies keep us sane during the hard times.

We just got a box from Chewy.com yesterday (dog stuff). Our dogs get very excited and grab stuff out of the box and climb in the box too. We laughed so hard and we were saying we wished we had a video. Maybe next time! Thanks for sharing yours?

Remove Ads