Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Who doesn't love Christine? I am honored that I have people on here that genuinely love Vegas and Orion like their own.

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] is always looking to take care of me and my furbabies. I just wanted to tell you Christine that I absolutely adore you and your friendship. I love my family, furkids and friends more than anything in the world.

It's been the worst year of my adult life....for reasons that most of you know. I lost my mom to breast cancer after she fought so hard for 4 years. Then we found out her husband of just a few years lied to us about who he is... what he did for a living. Now he is trying to take the home we grew up in from us, saying we forced my mom to sign a will.

Friends and family are what are keeping me going....and my fur babies. Nothing makes me happier than to see them happy.

We got this package Tuesday afternoon and I waited until Wednesday morning (garbage day) to open it. When I started to open the box.... I was in the front room and Orion was in the backyard. She heard the box open and came running in. She knew it was for her. After getting it opened...I set it on the ground. She pulled out what she knew was for her.

I gave her the bear and put the other two up for the time being.
This morning while dressing for work I get a notification of movement downstairs. I check the notification on my phone and see Orion checking out the box. I was able to capture this on video.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Orion is a sweet little baby...even on the roughest days they are always there for us to make us feel better. ....!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww so cute. I love your babies. I'm sure they give you lots of comfort, and I know they made your mother smile. Thanks for sharing the video.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
How could we not love your two they are just so adorable
And for Christine she is just the Angel of EBN

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Omg Orion is too cute in these videos! thank you so much for sharing :) I'm so sorry to hear of what you're going through. *hugs*

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww these videos are precious… how can you expect Baby O to be satisfied w/just one stinky baby?!! Christine is an absolute angel, not sure what EBN would do w/out her [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] :angelheart:

Hugs to you Cheryl, I certainly hope that the new year brings peace to you and your family :hug:

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
What an awesome thread! Thanks for sharing, I'm sorry for all your troubles and my deepest sympathy about losing your Mom.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Who doesn't love Christine? I am honored that I have people on here that genuinely love Vegas and Orion like their own.

@2BullyMama is always looking to take care of me and my furbabies. I just wanted to tell you Christine that I absolutely adore you and your friendship. I love my family, furkids and friends more than anything in the world.

It's been the worst year of my adult life....for reasons that most of you know. I lost my mom to breast cancer after she fought so hard for 4 years. Then we found out her husband of just a few years lied to us about who he is... what he did for a living. Now he is trying to take the home we grew up in from us, saying we forced my mom to sign a will.

Friends and family are what are keeping me going....and my fur babies. Nothing makes me happier than to see them happy.

We got this package Tuesday afternoon and I waited until Wednesday morning (garbage day) to open it. When I started to open the box.... I was in the front room and Orion was in the backyard. She heard the box open and came running in. She knew it was for her. After getting it opened...I set it on the ground. She pulled out what she knew was for her.

I gave her the bear and put the other two up for the time being.
This morning while dressing for work I get a notification of movement downstairs. I check the notification on my phone and see Orion checking out the box. I was able to capture this on video.

So happy I could give you a smile..... I so totally love your babies! Orion just makes my day --- I have watched this video at least 10x and I smile the whole time trough. She just ROCKS... her spunky sassiness is so entertaining, well, to those that don't live with her anyway.

thanks for the videos.... hope Vegas likes his treats (did I get the right ones for the everlasting ball?)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That made my day watching this, Orion you are too much!!! I love you!!

Christine you are the sweetest person on the planet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers Christine. Thank you for sharing the adorabull videos.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8910]Cheryl[/MENTION] I know that Christine IS an angel on earth! I also know what you have been through, and I can certainly sympathize,as I have been there. My cousin's mom passed,and her husband who seemed so good, took everything and wouldn't even let them to the funeral. We all are here for you, even if we are all not veterens,we love you and and we all want to be here for each other! I know for sure you all have been here for me!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
What great videos! I'm sorry you're having such a rough time and I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. My mother died from cancer after years of being sick and it was so hard to go through. I can't imagine dealing with the extra nastiness too. Sometimes I think our fur babies keep us sane during the hard times.

We just got a box from Chewy.com yesterday (dog stuff). Our dogs get very excited and grab stuff out of the box and climb in the box too. We laughed so hard and we were saying we wished we had a video. Maybe next time! Thanks for sharing yours?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.