nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Looks great! Do you just pull it over his head and buckle the belt under his tummy or is there an opening around his neck?

Yup just pull it over his head an strap around the waste. Curly has a huge head, is quite wide - he would fit into xxl sweaters but they were always too long for him and I didn't like the idea of having to modify something I paid for. Having a custom made coat was definitely a better option.

Here is a better perspective of his head size.

df7dd09b0e49a94651632ba33a73b9a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Yup just pull it over his head an strap around the waste. Curly has a huge head, is quite wide - he would fit into xxl sweaters but they were always too long for him and I didn't like the idea of having to modify something I paid for. Having a custom made coat was definitely a better option.

Here is a better perspective of his head size.

df7dd09b0e49a94651632ba33a73b9a8.jpg

Thanks for explaining - and another great picture!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Great looking Boy Curly is in his new coat, wonderful color on him. Your Boston is Beautiful, I have two of them.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I love it!! My question was how much does she charge?!? I'm in the same position. Both my babies are very wide- so the large fits their neck - but way too long. She should start an Etsy store just for BD jackets/coats/sweaters! They are so hard to find- for a decent price. IMO anyway.

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I love it!! My question was how much does she charge?!? I'm in the same position. Both my babies are very wide- so the large fits their neck - but way too long. She should start an Etsy store just for BD jackets/coats/sweaters! They are so hard to find- for a decent price. IMO anyway.

I've totally told her this too last year after I spent an arm and a leg on a bully coat for Curly!

She use to eBay stuff all the time and I told her she should start making bully coats and eBay them. I'm not sure if she took me seriously or not.

If you're serious about having one made, I can ask her what measurement she needs and how much she would charge. Just send me a message :)

Most Reactions