ceruleanspiral

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madam Mim
I've gotten a few photos since I last posted.
MadamMim-3w4d.jpg
3w4d - :::squish:::

MadamMim-4w5d-1.jpgMadamMim-4w5d-3.jpg
4w5d

MadamMim-7w4d-3.jpgMadamMim-7w4d-4.jpgMadamMim-7w4d-1.jpg
7w4d - Her black is filling in nicely on her nose/lips.

MadamMim-First Bath.jpg
First bath

We have the date for picking up Mim. The window is very small, so it's going to be a trick doing it, heh. My cousin's family is getting to her mom's on a Monday, then leaving on that Thursday (her husband's military retirement thing)- it's an hour and a half away from us and my husband will be out of town on business that week. So I have to juggle that pick up around the 3 kids- 2 in school, 1 at home. Plus tutoring that day, plus our other 2 dogs. I was going to go Wednesday but my mom is doing chemo every-other-week and I am going with her on Wednesdays. I'm not too worried about the other dogs, they'll be ok for a few hours alone.

I am kind of sad we can't do it that weekend, I didn't know they were leaving again so I had kind of pictured my whole family going on Sat/Sun to meet Mim and her mom and sister(s). Now I can't hold Mim on the way home, either, because I have to drive. :hissy: :rolleyes: :lmao:
I was hoping to take my older kids, but I think I should go while they're in school. Doing that I can't have my eldest daughter hold her, either. I should be getting her crate delivered today, so maybe I'll set that up with her bed in the back of the van. I don't want her to find old fries or chew up a kid's toy and choke, or pee somewhere I can't reach.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
She is a beautiful pup. When I picked mine up, I just had a little round bed and blankey on the passenger seat.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG --- that face, those ears :heart:
:faint:

She is gorgeous! Congrats and good luck on the trip to get her and bring her home..... crate is a fantastic idea!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg, that is one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Oh my goodness! Those wrinkles !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online