May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
001.jpg002.jpg004.jpg

Lol ok
All the dogs go out our sliding glass door to the deck except Dakota he uses the rear door , and as you can see it is a fair size deck ( Middle pic sorry slightly off topic but is part of the series of pics )
So as i let the other dogs out Odin and Dakota , of course Rosie wants to be with them so she shoots out past Me as Odin is getting clipped on his rope no coat on as Rosie was to fast for Me , she stops looks at the snow licks it and that was it , at the same time The Prettyone is opening the back door to let Dakota out lol Rosie runs right back in that door and looks at The Prettyone as too say Screw That lol . (it was 32 F at the time ) I got busy getting there breakfast ready and when i came into the living room i found Rosie and Odin snuggled in front of the fireplace , Rosie staring out the sliding glass door at the snow on the deck lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I like looking at snow but you can keep it. I am with Rosie as well. lol

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Wow, how beautiful. I miss snow. Originally from NY, and now living in TX we never get to see it anymore :( I don't miss shoveling it, but I miss it. Lovely pics, and totally cracking up at Rosie, and running back inside... lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ya come the middle of Feb I have pretty well had enough of the white stuff, Since I got the tractor it is not so bad as we have a very long drive and other area,s that must be kept clear of the snow , I used to have only the ATV to plow with so it was a 3 hr odyssey to plow with the tractor it is almost fun and takes maybe a hour to do now . Tilly loved the snow I had to sometimes go out and force her to come in , hangin out with too many Husky's that dog did . lol

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Y'all have snow already[emoji30] it feels summer for us still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
too precious ..... love them both!

attachment.php

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
That Rosie is no dummy ;)

I could live where it's long, hard winters
but only if I had minions go out and fetch
food & necessities for me and bring back!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, Rosie is a sweetheart… so hard to believe it's already SNOWING. When I lived in Alaska we had the first snowfall in Sept… unreal!!! Lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
That Rosie is no dummy ;)

I could live where it's long, hard winters
but only if I had minions go out and fetch
food & necessities for me and bring back!

HA HA HA HA Scotch , Willow goes to the local saddle bags on they all know her and who owns her ha ha ha , i love ya Carol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.