Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
025.jpg027.jpg028.jpg030.jpg031.JPG032.jpg010.jpg

Rosie with Her Mom
The slow waking up too A terror puppy lol
Snowed almost 1 inch today was the first time for Rosie , she went out the sliding glass door , sniffed it licked it and ran 24 FT to the rear door and right in the house that was it for snow for her lol she was so fast I only got 1 pic will post when I get more lol

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
She looks like such an angel! Does she bite? When Winnie was that age, she was eating us alive! The only time we could love on her was when she was asleep!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
She looks like such an angel! Does she bite? When Winnie was that age, she was eating us alive! The only time we could love on her was when she was asleep!

Donna Rosie as you walk will grab your pant legs with her mouth especially My 80 yr old MoMs , she has enough issues getting around and does not need that interference so were working on that pretty hard to be stopped . Other then that no even in play I have always diverted her to one of her chew toys from early stages and so we do not get too much of the bite . Tilly when she was a pup was far tougher to stop the bite with those shark teeth then Rosie so far .

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
:luv: that face :luv:

attachment.php

lol I am dying to get her last shots over with which is oct 26th so I can take her into town , there are a lot of people want to meet her (very small town close knit ). Never got so many FB friend requests, not to many Bulldogs up here more in the summer as the vacationers are here . Think a lot think I am Nuts lol as we have the five dogs , up here if you have a dog it must earn its keep , working dogs or you just do not have them , a lot of beagles and dogs used for hunting labs ect

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.