Winnie spoiled?!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
How can you teach your bully that it's not good manners to get on the coffee table when guests are at your house if you let them on the table when there's no company? :eek:
image.jpeg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well if you figure it out, please let me know. I have tried to have the "company manners" talk with the boys to no avail!! lol

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
find better guests :lol: (just kidding) That coffee table looks like a nice cooling place to nap!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I just see this as better petting ability for guests :) You go Winnie, its your house, anyway. hee hee.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I just see this as better petting ability for guests :) You go Winnie, its your house, anyway. hee hee.

That's it, Jessica! I'll just tell company that we have trained Winnie to get on the coffee table so she is more accessible for hugs and kisses! That'll work!:2thumbs: (not that it's any of their business)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wally keeps mowing over the pizza guys that come to the door… we need an intervention!!! Lol

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Wally keeps mowing over the pizza guys that come to the door… we need an intervention!!! Lol
Same here. We have to either crate Bass or put him in the bedroom other wise the pizza dude gets bulldozed!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
FTSE lays on our coffee table he used to lay underneath but since he was too big to fit under anymore he moved to the top of it, people say to me he is on the table I just say yeah he likes it there they look at me strange but who cares FTSE lives here

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
Lol. How cute! It could be worse. It could be the dining room table,

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I have a fav sign up posted twice one on the driveway and on as you come in the house .

If My Bulldog Does Not Like You Either Do I that covers insurance claims I figure .
one other says : Warning this house is protected by Killer Dust Bunnies I would hope that covers My Lazy side !

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] Great minds think alike! I have one sign that says "Don't let the Bulldog out, no matter what he tells you!" I also have the Dust bunny sign!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Winnie, you can get on the coffee table, you just want to be up high so everyone can see your Beautiful Face and Body, it is your home Winnie.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.