Football Saturday!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Well, our team is doing really terrible, but we're die-hard fans! We're just taking a little snooze hoping that the Longhorns will have their **** together when we wake up!
image.jpg image.jpg
Cheer up guys--it's just a game!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Awww you kids, it will get better! You can dream that they won! Looks like the big boy lost his spot on the couch:facepalm2:

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Well, on the bright side, those are definitely great colors on your babies!! Compliments the fabulous fur coat :yes:

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Yep @Laurie, burnt orange definitely looks good on all my guys. Jack's jersey is a little too tight because he's a bit overweight and he has a big bushy coat.

Never fear, Lynn @Manydogs, there's a full sized couch too. He prefers to stretch out on that, whereas the babies like the love seat. Sometimes, it's a little hard to find a place to sit. I love it when we're watching TV, Roy gets up to get something to eat, and one of the dogs jumps up into his chair and gets comfy before he gets back. Always happens!

And I think Jack had just flung himself on the floor out of despair! The Longhorns lost 51-0!!!!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
They are so stinkin' cute!!! I love, love, love the jerseys! Those are the newly ordered ones?

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
They are so stinkin' cute!!! I love, love, love the jerseys! Those are the newly ordered ones?

Yep, those are the new ones. Even the baby got one! Wish they'd had an XXL for Jack, but oh well.... I wish I'd been able to get all three dogs in one pic. I'll have to work on that!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Well, our team is doing really terrible, but we're die-hard fans! We're just taking a little snooze hoping that the Longhorns will have their **** together when we wake up!
View attachment 91869 View attachment 91870
Cheer up guys--it's just a game!
That is so cute...love the jersey's [emoji190] [emoji190] [emoji182] [emoji182]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I want some jerseys for Jack, where did you buy them? They are adorable

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I want some jerseys for Jack, where did you buy them? They are adorable

I bought them on Amazon, Katie. Amazon has become my go-to source for everything! [MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION] got a cute one for Bella and she had her name put on it. I think she got it from the NFL.com website. I looked there for Cowboy jerseys, but they didn't have that team. FYI, Winnie weighs 45 lbs. and she's wearing a size large.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I bought them on Amazon, Katie. Amazon has become my go-to source for everything! @Cali Doll got a cute one for Bella and she had her name put on it. I think she got it from the NFL.com website. I looked there for Cowboy jerseys, but they didn't have that team. FYI, Winnie weighs 45 lbs. and she's wearing a size large.

Yup, NFL.com. :) I love her jersey!

Wait, NFL.com didn't have doggy Cowboys jerseys [MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION]?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sweet! did your boys win?

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I must be missing something as I had looked at NFL.com and they have tons of Cowboy shirts (HUGE Cowboy fan here!). Maybe just not those particular style jerseys?

My son just bought a T-shirt with a Longhorn logo inside the Cowboys star, cool!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online