Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I must be missing something as I had looked at NFL.com and they have tons of Cowboy shirts (HUGE Cowboy fan here!). Maybe just not those particular style jerseys?

My son just bought a T-shirt with a Longhorn logo inside the Cowboys star, cool!

I double checked and there are no Cowboy dog jerseys. They may have a lot of people jerseys, but I was only looking for the dogs. Could I have overlooked them? Your son's t-shirt sounds awesome--where did he get it?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yep @Laurie, burnt orange definitely looks good on all my guys. Jack's jersey is a little too tight because he's a bit overweight and he has a big bushy coat.

Never fear, Lynn @Manydogs, there's a full sized couch too. He prefers to stretch out on that, whereas the babies like the love seat. Sometimes, it's a little hard to find a place to sit. I love it when we're watching TV, Roy gets up to get something to eat, and one of the dogs jumps up into his chair and gets comfy before he gets back. Always happens!

And I think Jack had just flung himself on the floor out of despair! The Longhorns lost 51-0!!!!

OMG 51-0! Their horns must have wilted! As for the dogs getting in Roy's chair-mine used to do the same thing to Mike. He used to tell me to save his chair-but I let the dogs save it for him!!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
OMG 51-0! Their horns must have wilted! As for the dogs getting in Roy's chair-mine used to do the same thing to Mike. He used to tell me to save his chair-but I let the dogs save it for him!!

Roy's more of a college football fan than NFL. He looks forward to UT Football all year and this season is beyond devastating for him! Makes Saturdays less fun for sure.

The dogs do the same thing to Roy at night when we go to bed. At least one of them gets right in his spot. They pretend not to understand when he tells them to move and they go limp if he tries to move them! I think that's called "passive aggression!"

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION] "passive aggression?" I think it's called smart donkeybuttgif.gifdogs!!!!!:rofl:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I double checked and there are no Cowboy dog jerseys. They may have a lot of people jerseys, but I was only looking for the dogs. Could I have overlooked them? Your son's t-shirt sounds awesome--where did he get it?

Ah, that explains it! But how can they NOT have a Cowboys dog jersey, shame on them!

https://teegrasp.com/view-campaign/192891/cowboyslonghorns1/ Sorry to say it might be too late for this one though.

Edited to add. Just found this site
http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Dallas_Cowboys_Pets

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I didn't watch yesterday but I guess Michigan State was lucky to pull their win off. Good luck to your team.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Thanks Pam [MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION]! I like the jerseys. I've seen some at the pet store (Cowboys), but they're pink!?!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.