Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
She is so obsessed with her ball, she is sleeping with it in her mouth:
image.jpg

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
OMG that is great. Very precious[emoji4][emoji4].

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is too adorable... So funny!!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
is she asleep with that ball in her mouth?

Yep--sound asleep! The first thing she does in the morning is get the ball. We get our coffee and go out on the patio and throw the ball. She runs after it, usually catches it on the first bounce, and brings it back. We repeat that for a minimum of 30 minutes. She has worn a path in the grass. When I'm putting my makeup on in the morning I am also throwing the ball down the hall for her to fetch over and over. She has a ball with her nearly all the time. Sometimes I have to take it away just to get some peace!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
That is just too Precious, Winnie is Adorabull, really loves her ball, such a good girl.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION] Soooooo, that's what it means when they said" You're on the ball" What a cute picture that is! Maude loves balls,too-but when I throw it,she keeps it. Can't even have any fun!!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
@Donnam Soooooo, that's what it means when they said" You're on the ball" What a cute picture that is! Maude loves balls,too-but when I throw it,she keeps it. Can't even have any fun!!

I know what you mean, Lynn. For a long time Winnie would fetch the ball, then try to keep it away from us--not fun. She still won't put it in my hand and when I try to take it from her mouth, she won't let go. However, she will drop it in my lap or drop it and push it toward me with her nose, but you have to pretend you don't want it. What a nut!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION] That's 'cause she's a bulldog-they have to think it's THEIR idea!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.