i have a theif

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
just when i thought my rocky was going to help me clean out the pantry i turn my back and he decides to steal a potato from the pantry and takes it in to the living room.. he refused to give it back and acted like it was the best thing he ever had.. lol.. remember he was my rescue and he didn't even know what to do with toys so im sure the treats were never given to him.. of course my heart just melted watching him enjoy it so much i almost gave them all to him..which,
by the way, he destroyed it into many pieces rather then eating it, yeah thats how bad of a mom i am.. remember god decided it wasn't a good idea for me to be a people mom.. i understand why now..
11855539_10205938909370880_521818726_n.jpg
11880120_10205938909170875_1028526608_n.jpg
11865196_10205938909050872_620456845_o.jpg

funny how the simple things in life can make them so happy.. but now he runs to my pantry door everytime its opened.. lol.. love my furbabies..

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
just when i thought my rocky was going to help me clean out the pantry i turn my back and he decides to steal a potato from the pantry and takes it in to the living room.. he refused to give it back and acted like it was the best thing he ever had.. lol.. remember he was my rescue and he didn't even know what to do with toys so im sure the treats were never given to him.. of course my heart just melted watching him enjoy it so much i almost gave them all to him..which,
by the way, he destroyed it into many pieces rather then eating it, yeah thats how bad of a mom i am.. remember god decided it wasn't a good idea for me to be a people mom.. i understand why now..
View attachment 91799
View attachment 91800
View attachment 91801

funny how the simple things in life can make them so happy.. but now he runs to my pantry door everytime its opened.. lol.. love my furbabies..

What a sweet boy, I love it. I'm glad he enjoyed himself, cutest little thief ever. He can come steal some out of my pantry anyday ;)

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
oh believe me for a short fat boy he is quick.. thanks, he is alot of fun

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
lol careful tho I learned the hard way
I used to peel the potatoes for dinner and then when it was time to feed the dogs would put the peelings in there dog food as they say all the goodness in in the skin right , well never cleaned up so much Up Chuck in My life seems they can not digest the raw potato or at least that is what I was told by someone

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
View attachment 91799
View attachment 91800
View attachment 91801

I agree your a excellent MoM and those pics are amazin of the rascal lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is too precious-- he is very happy with his new found treasure

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Just love it. Isn't it funny at how great they are at training is[emoji4][emoji16]. He is very adorable [emoji7][emoji7].

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He has the cutest look on his face! Very intriguing look :) I agree you are a good mom!

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
hard to believe he is only a year old.. if you are around him though you would be able to tell,, he is still a big puppy.. and its hard because i have to watch him like a hawk... he wants to eat everything..I don't remember my other bulldogs being quit as bad when they were puppies... i read so much about dogs getting things stuck or lodged and it scares me.. only good thing about him is he has turned into a mommies boy and follows me everywhere... so it helps watching him closely.. thanks everyone.. just had to share my rotten rescue.. best thing i ever done.. he rescued me.. :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online