OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Cute!!!! I didn't realize Target is dog-friendly. Is this new??
It's not...Target is near my house and we were all on a walk...I just didn't want to leave my kids outside so I put him in the cart and went on my way...he behaved very well...[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Can you say he's a service dog? That you need him to emotionally cope? I know that's popular at the WalMarts here. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to say that he looks so happy! :)

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Can you say he's a service dog? That you need him to emotionally cope? I know that's popular at the WalMarts here. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to say that he looks so happy! :)
It's funny that you say that because when he is not with me...I'm always worried about him and I told my husband that exact thing...I need him to cope emotionally and that is what I was going to tell the store worker's...I am officially bulldog crazy...[emoji190] [emoji182] [emoji7]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is so cute, we would not get away with that here they're mean when it comes to taking animals anywhere here :(

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
That is so cute, we would not get away with that here they're mean when it comes to taking animals anywhere here :(
Thank you. ..i think as long as they behave it should be fine...but I don't make the rules...[emoji190] [emoji182] [emoji7]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank you. ..i think as long as they behave it should be fine...but I don't make the rules...[emoji190] [emoji182] [emoji7]

I think they should too and they behave better than some children and they allow them in lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AW..... I love it! I have not attempted Target as they all carry food now.... but any store that oes not have food, I will bring the munchkins with me

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
AW..... I love it! I have not attempted Target as they all carry food now.... but any store that oes not have food, I will bring the munchkins with me
Wow, really?! You just walk in with them? ...or do you hide them in a buggy? Lol!I've gotten dirty looks even in Home Depot, and my girl was totally behaving! Of course, the dirty looks are balanced out by the love and attention.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's not...Target is near my house and we were all on a walk...I just didn't want to leave my kids outside so I put him in the cart and went on my way...he behaved very well...[emoji12]

That's awesome! Great pics of the Chubby stowaway!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow, really?! You just walk in with them? ...or do you hide them in a buggy? Lol!I've gotten dirty looks even in Home Depot, and my girl was totally behaving! Of course, the dirty looks are balanced out by the love and attention.

depends on the store, but most of them I place them in the cart/buggy... I keep a towel and a blanket in the car and drape it in the cart to prevent paws issues :D

I have successfully MANY times been in the following woith them, never any nasty looks that I have seen anyway'

Michaels
AC Moore
TJ Maxx
Home Goods
Marshalls
Ross
Home Depot
Lowes
Bed Bath and Beyond
Staples
Joann Fabrics

Unless their is food or they tell me it is a NO.... i go in with them :D