Decorating with mom....

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE IT!

You really go all out for Halloween. I'm gonna do something similar in a few weeks.

Ty's adorable. You know I adore his toofies. What a cutie <smooches puppy>

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE IT!

You really go all out for Halloween. I'm gonna do something similar in a few weeks.

Ty's adorable. You know I adore his toofies. What a cutie <smooches puppy>

I like Fall, not Halloween so much. I love leaves, pumpkins, etc. Too bad we don't get the pretty colors here. Haha, his wabbit teef! I love them too :) He LOVES being outside. He just watches me, watches the cars, I will deliver your smooches tonight ;)

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hah. I was sweating my *** off, it's Fall but was still in the damn 90s here in TX. Tyson is so chill, he always has been. He literally just sits there with his eyes peeled on me. Then he watches the cars & ppl go by. I can just picture Bru & Frankie running a muck! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A so chill bully... Gah, what's that like!!???

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
A so chill bully... Gah, what's that like!!???

I'm gonna guess that it comes with age. He's slowed down alot over the past 2 yrs I'd say. But he's always been pretty calm for the most part. I know your Bella gives you a run for your money, LOL heheehhe, hopefully as she grows she'll settle down a bit.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm gonna guess that it comes with age. He's slowed down alot over the past 2 yrs I'd say. But he's always been pretty calm for the most part. I know your Bella gives you a run for your money, LOL heheehhe, hopefully as she grows she'll settle down a bit.

Yeah, she's always been a little...um...excitable. LOL! Not sure I'd recognize her if she were anything but... :D

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Aw! I love those pictures. He's just so handsome. Did you make your decorations? I really like them. I've been looking to add to my fall decor collection.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Supervising while mom decorates for Fall. Gotta make sure things look good.

b78d9d456dc06bd445f86393c09a40b6.jpg

b09149f2f017e440681baee5aefe2dfd.jpg

e4d773ec395eb7b8892c4c3c962214f3.jpg

9a9ff847c18831c9fca44698d59ea9a0.jpg

Do you get to be a stay at home bully mommy?[emoji190] if so that is my dream job [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Aw! I love those pictures. He's just so handsome. Did you make your decorations? I really like them. I've been looking to add to my fall decor collection.

No, sadly I did not make them. A lady in the neighborhood did. But I did make some pumpkins! I'll have to show ya! Gotta take some pics :)

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Do you get to be a stay at home bully mommy?[emoji190] if so that is my dream job [emoji7]

I own a bulldog, I can't afford to not work. Jejejejeje, it would be my dream job too. I'm still trying to convince the husband [emoji16]

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
I own a bulldog, I can't afford to not work. Jejejejeje, it would be my dream job too. I'm still trying to convince the husband [emoji16]

We can all dream...[emoji190] [emoji7] [emoji190] [emoji7] [emoji190] [emoji7]

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Tyson, I Love Your Pictures, You Are So Handsome, and Your Mom is So Pretty. You are a Wonderful Bully Tyson to just sit there on your mat, none of my guys would do that, they would be running all over the neighbor hood. Love and Kisses To TyTy.

Most Reactions