Primrose is in the HOUSE after a almost 13 hr drive Rosie is in her forever home

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Great pics Nat @Natski!! I especially love the last three--you can tell Rosie will be a full-fledged participant in the mayhem at your house! Willow is an excellent nanny, I can tell. The hardest thing for me with introducing Gus, was letting Winnie correct him. At first when she was really nasty, I threatened her with the can. Then she was too nice and I realized I needed to let her correct him (for the humping, which is very rude!). You are in for months of watching pleasure--better than TV for sure. I'm so glad everything is going so well.

I agree Diva as a X breeder bitch has the experience with her own pups and from what I have been told she was a excellent MoM to them , But she is 11 now and wants very little to do with any pup at this point , She has corrected Rosie twice now both times getting Rosie howling , But that is normal for the pup they mostly are not injured but are letting the corrector know that they got the message , RIPS my heart out to hear it but I know that it is part of the learning process Tilly went thru it also with Diva respect is being taught by Diva . I have yet to see a injury not even a limp by her method of teaching and have found that after a bit a growl from Diva is enough to stop the PuP from not following her orders or stealing her food or bed . Funny today tho Diva is allowing Rosie to sleep uninterrupted in her bed and is also now insisting that she comes out the front door when Rosie goes out to P and POO I think as protection , she does not want to interact but stays app 5 ft away from Rosie as she does her duty that's NEW for Diva its why I lean to protectionism .

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Rosie is adorable! Look at that cuddly little pudge! She is just too cute. I love that your other dogs are checking her out through the playpen!

ccbulldog

Sep 22, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie
:yes:She's beautiful...Great minds must think alike...I named my fur baby Rosie also

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
:drawheart2:Rosie is adorabull! Such a sweetie:heart: I love the pictures - they show so heartwarming how much this precious baby is loved! The pictures touch my heart. You're all so blessed - Rosie to be in such a wonderful family, and all of you for getting this wonderful sweet little girl as a new family member :heartsign:

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
087.jpg006.jpg049.JPG104.jpg002.jpgRosie day 2 039.jpg Rosie gaining confidence daily now , Loves to play on the back deck with the big guys . Diva seems for the first time very interested and wants to go every where with Rosie , Willow on the other hand is interested but not as much as she has been in past pups I find that interesting . Our Vet gave her a clean bill of health and is Tickled Pink with her .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online