Primrose is in the HOUSE after a almost 13 hr drive Rosie is in her forever home

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Day 2
well we had our one day of bonus sleep the first night , not so good 2nd night ,Rosie could not settle had 3 poops and a pee all over bedroom enough said lol ( will be a nap day 330am start)
Rosie meets NaN, My Mom gets down on her knees no easy feat for a almost 80 Yr old and this is what happened lol . When we lost Tilly I thought I was lost My MoM was beside her self she like I truly loved that little girl and to see this half hr play time made My heart sing for My MoM.

Rosie day 2 003.jpgRosie day 2 004.jpgRosie day 2 007.jpgRosie day 2 008.jpgRosie day 2 009.jpgRosie day 2 013.jpgRosie day 2 014.jpgRosie day 2 015.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww she's so cute. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her either. I love the pic of her cuddling. Congratulations on your new baby. I'm so glad your trip home went well and you're all home safe. I look forward to seeing more pictures of Primrose and the rest of your pack. Enjoy her, she'll grow fast.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Aww she's so cute. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her either. I love the pic of her cuddling. Congratulations on your new baby. I'm so glad your trip home went well and you're all home safe. I look forward to seeing more pictures of Primrose and the rest of your pack. Enjoy her, she'll grow fast.

Thanks Monica ya it went great
Rosie is gaining confidence now with all the bigger dogs around and we have found she has a voice finally also , she loves to cuddle a real cuddle bunny thank God lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Rosie is adorable. I'm glad the trip went well. Enjoy your new baby!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome home Rosie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
She is beautiful and so photogenic! Thank you for sharing! Her pictures brought tears to my eyes. So sweet!!!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Now that is how its done properly lots and lots of pics and an incredible outcome. Where is my spoon jut want to eat her up. So glad willow took primrose on should be no problems as long as everyone is getting lovings. Congrats on having the home whole :yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Your Mother playing with Rosie are the most precious pics
and what life is really all about, these moments of pure joy,
love & laughter. A lucky 'lil bully is Rosie!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
ROSIE!!! You really made me want another one after seeing those adorable pics! She is irresistibly cute, congratulations!!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ok tell me to stop if you want , I will continue to use this thread for more pics if it is ok with the group ok

Day 3,,,,
We had a good night I was so tired after the previous night ( think it was a 3:30 am start not sure think she missed her litter M8,s ) I slept right thru till 5 am this morning , we only had 2 mistakes both the stinky variety work in progress. With 5 dogs in the morning it is the mad dash to the deck sliding glass door and there is in My Pack a pecking order I set up Dakota first at back door the rest go out the sliding door Willow ( Husky ) 2nd followed by Odin( Corso)and then Diva always last . For Rosie I have started to take her to the front door and lawn until she gets more used to and is not distracted by the other dogs at P and POO times , amazing results she knows it is where she goes and pretty well gets right to it as it is getting cold up here now were getting FOG in the mornings and it is pretty damp lottsa dew on the grass and her Bully Belly gets washed every morning lol .
But today's project with Rosie was letting her go out on the back deck and interact with the big guys who after they have done there duties play like mad every morning as you will see from the pics , this was Rosie's first real play time when it is pretty rough play with these guys, a nerve wracking experience I must say for Me as these guys are big and powerful when they play , the bonus is PUP,s are made of rubber and maybe I am lucky but the big guys are pretty gentle when around her they are aware she is trying to get involved , ok here are some pics of that play time .

Day 3 Rosie 006.jpgDay 3 Rosie 008.jpgDay 3 Rosie 011.jpgDay 3 Rosie 016.jpgDay 3 Rosie 018.jpgDay 3 Rosie 019.jpgDay 3 Rosie 042.jpgDay 3 Rosie 052.JPGDay 3 Rosie 051.JPGDay 3 Rosie 061.JPG
It was good to see Willow ( Husky ) start to be the protector she has done this with any pups I have introduced to the pack Dakota and Tilly she protected fiercely during play time , Rosie does gravitate too Willow already now lol Rosie naws on Willows big bushy Husky tail but I foresee a correction coming there soon ! I have to be careful now to run out of internet as i am on satellite internet and live in Canada where communications companies are way out of control $$= NO COMPETITION My rant for the day !

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Great pics Nat @Natski!! I especially love the last three--you can tell Rosie will be a full-fledged participant in the mayhem at your house! Willow is an excellent nanny, I can tell. The hardest thing for me with introducing Gus, was letting Winnie correct him. At first when she was really nasty, I threatened her with the can. Then she was too nice and I realized I needed to let her correct him (for the humping, which is very rude!). You are in for months of watching pleasure--better than TV for sure. I'm so glad everything is going so well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.