Primrose is in the HOUSE after a almost 13 hr drive Rosie is in her forever home

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Rosie first day 005.jpgRosie first day 006.jpgRosie first day 010.JPGRosie first day 012.jpgRosie first day 014.jpgRosie first day 016.jpgRosie first day 017.jpgRosie first day 018.jpgRosie first day 029.JPGRosie first day 023.jpgRosie first day 035.jpgRosie first day 037.jpgRosie first day 040.jpgRosie first day 043.jpgRosie first day 047.jpgRosie first day 045.jpg

Well We made it , long drive with some nasty rain type weather but were home , Sorry did not post last night but we were worn out
First pic is Rosie waiting to board the Truck , 2nd Me I could not keep My hands off her , All settled in to start the drive, Me did I mention I can not keep My hands off her , we stopped for a lunch break for humans this was her safe spot at My feet, more safe spot, Rosie big cuddle with MoM , Rosie going to sleep during cuddle with MoM ,next two pics are sleepy time on the road , NO tummy jokes Rosie sleeping on DaD,s nice warm Tummy , Next two pics are gas up stop and feeding and watering and wear her out for longest part of the no way to stop part of the drive ,Look at the size of that foot and the next pic to give you idea of proportion , Finally home in her playpen after food and water and walk about , The introductions went so very well , ZERO issues , Willow our Siberian seems up too taking on one more pup for Me , she is our Mother Hubbard cares protects all pups I have ever brought home , first thing she did after introduction was gentle roll Rosie over in one of the dog beds and clean her private parts tummy and face ! Odin ( Cane Corso is very curious and Diva our other Bully went directly into teaching mode of what Rosie can and can not do gave her a little nip to boot , But she as you can see from the last pic Approves of Rosie ( she is 11 yrs old id Diva )

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Oh yeahhhh[emoji16]. I am soooo happy for you. She is just so unbelievably cute. No wonder why you can't keep your hands off of her[emoji4]. Glad the trip is over and that all of you made it back safe. Very awesome that the introductions went good. Hope you enjoy every minute of your new bully bundle of joy[emoji16][emoji16]. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Oh I'm so happy you have her home, Nat! Thanks for posting the pics, as one of the first things I did this morning was look for a post from you. Rosie is beyond adorable and so great that the dogs are taking her under their wings. And yes, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her either!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I know you all do not know Me really well yet , But the house feels right again with our 5 dogs here once again . Thanks for all the friendship and support it is very much appreciated .

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm thrilled Rosie is home!!!! She is adorable! Give her kisses from Bella and me, pretty please!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww Congratulations… Rosie is absolutely adorable :luv:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Whew! [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]i I am exhausted from the last few weeks-waiting,waiting! She certainly was worth waiting for and she is a beauty! Love the avatar of her and Willow,and all the photos you posted! So happy you all made it home safely! It is so much easier to potty train when you have other dogs,isn't it?!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I know you all do not know Me really well yet , But the house feels right again with our 5 dogs here once again . Thanks for all the friendship and support it is very much appreciated .

I know exactly how you feel!! My house didn't feel quite right with only Winnie and Jack, I guess because most of my life with dogs I've had three. When we got Gus, I had such a strong feeling that all's right with the world once more! Wish I could have some of that belly sugar!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... Precious! I love her freckled ear. :luv:

Happy it was a safe trip and you are whole again :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I know you all do not know Me really well yet , But the house feels right again
with our 5 dogs here once again . Thanks for all the friendship and support it is very much appreciated .

Your words put tears in my eyes, I understand completely and I'm glad your
home is full once more and healing has commenced. Thank you for giving us
a great collection of pics to gobble up, Rosie has indeed, really grown, Wow!
Can't choose a favorite but I really love her snuggled right into Prettyone's
neck and sleeping on your tummy so trustingly. In both pics, it's obvious that
Rosie's home (in her mind)...so precious <3...Congratulations!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Your words put tears in my eyes, I understand completely and I'm glad your
home is full once more and healing has commenced. Thank you for giving us
a great collection of pics to gobble up, Rosie has indeed, really grown, Wow!
Can't choose a favorite but I really love her snuggled right into Prettyone's
neck and sleeping on your tummy so trustingly. In both pics, it's obvious that
Rosie's home (in her mind)...so precious <3...Congratulations!

Thanks so Much Carol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I know exactly how you feel!! My house didn't feel quite right with only Winnie and Jack, I guess because most of my life with dogs I've had three. When we got Gus, I had such a strong feeling that all's right with the world once more! Wish I could have some of that belly sugar!

Yes It is hard to explain and I think the dogs feel it very much also , they have rituals like the big playing time in the bedroom before lights out , after Tilly passed they stopped or played maybe 5 minutes , normal play time is app 3/4 to 1 hr . stuff like that all changed for them also I feel

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Whew! @natski282i I am exhausted from the last few weeks-waiting,waiting! She certainly was worth waiting for and she is a beauty! Love the avatar of her and Willow,and all the photos you posted! So happy you all made it home safely! It is so much easier to potty train when you have other dogs,isn't it?!!

We had only one mistake so far to Me amazing that is . We will go thru a bit of maybe the runs as they have her on a food I am not a fan of and I have started the change already will see how it goes , she eats like a horse keep your fingers away when you put her bowl down I tell ya lol .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online