Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primrose is getting her final check up at the breeders Vet, just sent to ME

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Primrose is getting her final check up at the breeders Vet, just sent to ME

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @natski282 it's Thursday I'll bet tomorrow night at 12:01 a.m. you will be at someone's door..........................
    Funny I just got off the phone with the Prettyone and ( in a whiny voice ) I asked if it was Saturday yet , She said No two more sleeps ,,,,, easy for her to say of course . I got a Email before that call from the breeder with the title " PUPPY FOUND " Whatya mean FOUND I said . seems Rosie wanted a little time on her own and wondered away got upstairs I think and curled up all on her own , so small panic at the breeders. I do not start heading down to the breeders until 5 am Saturday morning , it is a six hr drive one way for us ,,, the things we do for the breed ! lol

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Primrose is getting her final check up at the breeders Vet, just sent to ME

She is soo adorable!! I can't wait to see all the puppy pics!
    My smooshy face boy!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Funny I just got off the phone with the Prettyone and ( in a whiny voice ) I asked if it was Saturday yet , She said No two more sleeps ,,,,, easy for her to say of course . I got a Email before that call from the breeder with the title " PUPPY FOUND " Whatya mean FOUND I said . seems Rosie wanted a little time on her own and wondered away got upstairs I think and curled up all on her own , so small panic at the breeders. I do not start heading down to the breeders until 5 am Saturday morning , it is a six hr drive one way for us ,,, the things we do for the breed ! lol

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  9.3 KB this is a pic i just got of Rosie and where she was found in this guys bed lol -cyrus2-jpg-primrose-rosie-008-jpg as Her New Father I think she is starting a little early and will be grounded now for one month mind she has good taste in Men !

Bulldog(s) Names
    Utley and Bella
    Likes (Received)

OMG she is such an adorable cutie pie.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Utley and Bella
    Likes (Received)

Yeah the day has finally arrived. Best of luck today and safe travels in picking up your new baby bully.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads