The next time someone tells me, "oh they're so ugly, Bulldogs, but maybe so ugly they're cute..."

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Bulldogs are So Beautiful To Me. I could look at Elmo's Face all day and never get tired of looking, he is Beautiful, All Bulldogs are So Beautiful.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So true! I remember one time a woman, who was ugly as hell her self, called my boys ugly. I could hardly restrain myself from saying "Have YOU looked in the mirror lately"...

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
I love my boys!! And they all good looking !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: The next time someone tells me, "oh they're so ugly, Bulldogs, but maybe so u...

I think bulldogs are one of the few breeds that retain their cuteness into adulthood.

Agreed 100%! the adults look just like giant puppies!!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I was offended for Chunky when someone said he looked like his owner. How dare they say bad things about him. :sarcastic:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with everyone. I get the same comments all the time, people say They're so Ugly, They're Cute, or they say aren't they dumb, lazy dogs? Even my Mom calls them Ugly Beasts. I hate when people say these things, and I tell my Mom all the time that it hurts me and I don't like it. I love the EB breed, and I love my furballs, I think they are the most beautiful dogs on the planet, and I love how their little faces show so much personality and love. They always make me smile. I love their personalities and how loving they are. Fortunately for all the comments we do get, there are many people who love them as well, and love the breed and will stop to see them and love on them. I feel lucky to own these guys, and feel sorry for those who don't, since they are missing out on a Beautiful Dog. The ones who make ignorant and nasty comments are Stupid, and that's when I use my favourite saying, " You Can't Fix Stupid ".

Most Reactions