The next time someone tells me, "oh they're so ugly, Bulldogs, but maybe so ugly they're cute..."

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441905868.355568.jpg

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
Why do people say this? It makes no sense! I think Bulldogs are the most adorable breed there is! Totally in love! :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I hear that all the time and I think people that say that are just plain old stupid!! How can you not think they are the most adorable thing that walks the earth!! Dually makes me smile every time I look at him and I think he is the most handsome dog I have ever ever seen!! God I love that dog!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] :ROFL: I :heartsign: you!!!!!!!!!:D

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
UGLY people say ugly things........They don't say that to Doberman's, German Shepherds cause they're AFRAID to!!!

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
The next time someone tells me, "oh they're so ugly, Bulldogs, but maybe so u...

I think bulldogs are one of the few breeds that retain their cuteness into adulthood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
My Mother came over Sunday night and out of no where she said do your dogs never look happy. I said Hell there all keyed up and excited now. They love company.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I hear that all the time and I think people that say that are just plain old stupid!! How can you not think they are the most adorable thing that walks the earth!! Dually makes me smile every time I look at him and I think he is the most handsome dog I have ever ever seen!! God I love that dog!!

I feel the same way about my two! I could stare at them all day long!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Tell them to stop sippin the haterade...they wish they could have one[emoji190] [emoji13] [emoji190] [emoji13] [emoji190] [emoji106] Someone told me oh they are cute as babies but ugly when they grow up. I just walked away because I didn't want to act a fool in public [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Thank you for this! i love it and i'm posting all over my social stuff.

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Oh my goodness! Some stranger walking by not more than an hour ago on our night walk goes " oh look at that ugly face" as they were going to pet her!!! NO. JUST NO.
As I walked away with my Beautiful bully
JUST NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Many people say Diva is ugly even the Prettyone says it , she loves Diva dearly but still thinks she is Ugly . I have never seen it tho , She does all her different expressions with her EARS , which I find truly Beautiful lol.
I must say the day the Bitch that dumped her ( another story ) and i first saw her I thought she was well not Marilyn Monroe to say the least , I am not a fan of Brindle yet I have two Odin is also Brindle and have had other dogs that were brindle , But she looked up at Me and stared at Tilly and her face had no expression at all except those ears , she was scared dirty and hungry and did not understand what was going on that was obvious to Me , but I told her that day once I got her home bathed fed and introduced to the others in the pack that she was now in her forever home , she fit right in and is now 10 moving closer to 11 and is a Beauty to us lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.