A picture of my pups

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Here is a picture of my pups and one of their friends... just hanging out.

Bulldogs.jpg

L to R: Miss Daisey (white), Toby Mac (friend/ex-foster), Stuart (Boston/French), Miss Darla (brindle/white), Miss Charlee (red/white), Madison (Meerkat), and Sir Winford (White/brown).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking pack.... Thanks .... And they all get along well?

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
What a great looking pack.... Thanks .... And they all get along well?

Yep. All of them get along really well. Lots of people are shocked at how well my dogs get along with each other and mostly everyone else's pups. This year alone, I have had 7 fosters come through my house and have never had any of them have an issue with any of my foster pups.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep. All of them get along really well. Lots of people are shocked at how well my dogs get along with each other and mostly everyone else's pups. This year alone, I have had 7 fosters come through my house and have never had any of them have an issue with any of my foster pups.

Kuddos to you snd the family... Great leaders!!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

View attachment 90903

L to R: Miss Daisey (white), Toby Mac (friend/ex-foster), Stuart (Boston/French), Miss Darla (brindle/white), Miss Charlee (red/white), Madison (Meerkat), and Sir Winford (White/brown).

awesome, awesome, pics.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful Picture, all are Beautiful, you are so Lucky that they all get along so good.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
love them.... looks like my house... i see myself as a hoarder someday.. watch for me on TV.... lol..,. they are a nice bunch..

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby

View attachment 90903

What a fun group [emoji190] [emoji190] [emoji190] [emoji190] [emoji173] [emoji190] [emoji190] [emoji190] [emoji192] [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.