This really might push her over the edge...

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
She might actually hate me now. :evil:

I gave her Benadryl and put the cone of shame on her so that she'd stop licking her paws, which I sprayed with Vetericyn. (They were getting red from her licking.)

It's a soft cone, at least. I also purchased Epsom salt for soaking the footsies.

image.jpg

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I know, I'm so evil. I wouldn't let baby girl lick her paws raw. :yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Quite pitiful looking, I send her love.

Funny how being the BEST parent
can feel so mean to our babies.

Like...running away when you got
the cleaning & fix it supplies, heading
their way!

Sending you the kisses Bella really
longs to give you but too mad yet ;)

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thank you! :) It really sucks to have her pissed at me when I'm just trying really hard to make her better.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank you! :) It really sucks to have her pissed at me when I'm just trying really hard to make her better.

Oh I know how you feel! I hate when Frank gets mad at me for giving him eye drops, or foot soaks, or all the many things we have to do to keep our babies healthy. Luckily, bullies don't tend to hold grudges and, as long as lovings and treats are involved, are usually quick to forgive us. :rolleyes:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh my, look at that pitiful face! I love it! I wish these boogers understood that we are trying to help them! Tyson has been having hot/red ears lately and I've been trying to apply meds... I have to sneak up on him or else he flees the scene. Once he's out, forget it. He'll turtle snap at me if I come close again with the bottle. I swear...these children!!! smh. haha.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... she looks so so sad and pathetic!

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
sweet baby looks like shes in jail lol :w00t:

I know! When I first put it on her, she was flipping and flopping around like some sort of fish out of water. I had to crate her because she's supposed to be inactive. *pulls out hair* :hissy2::hissy2:

Oh my, look at that pitiful face! I love it! I wish these boogers understood that we are trying to help them! Tyson has been having hot/red ears lately and I've been trying to apply meds... I have to sneak up on him or else he flees the scene. Once he's out, forget it. He'll turtle snap at me if I come close again with the bottle. I swear...these children!!! smh. haha.

Yeah, when it's cleaning time, I hide supplies behind my back, but she is really smart and she takes off like Tyson. lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's a good way to keep her calm and I bet that if more people would do this that their bullys would heal up a lot quicker. You are GOOD mom! :yes:

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
That's a good way to keep her calm and I bet that if more people would do this that their bullys would heal up a lot quicker. You are GOOD mom! :yes:

Thank you!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.