Bums, all of them!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
When your boyfriend is supposed to be home packing for your upcoming move...and you check the security camera to spy on your bullies.....and find all the bum bums relaxing!!!!!! I'm at the office and they're napping!!!! [emoji13][emoji13]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441131052.131631.jpg

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Haha - so cute!!! Did you find a house???

We thought we found one and our offer was rejected. [emoji29]

What we did find was baby rats (yes PLURAL) two days in a row (yeppppp) inside our place that we rent! So we're fed up and are moving at the end of the month. We're going to look for something short term. There is also a possibility that we're moving to Florida. I'm going to post about it. My family could use some help so I might take a sabbatical at work and winter in Florida. We hate the snow and love he beach so we're considering a permanent relocation.

Life is crazy!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

What we did find was baby rats (yes PLURAL) two days in a row (yeppppp) inside our place that we rent! So we're fed up and are moving at the end of the month. We're going to look for something short term. There is also a possibility that we're moving to Florida. I'm going to post about it. My family could use some help so I might take a sabbatical at work and winter in Florida. We hate the snow and love he beach so we're considering a permanent relocation.

Life is crazy!!

Okay, totally was not expecting that response. Haha... but awesome! It will all work out as it should, it always does. I bet your babies would love the beach. FL is great. NO more snow! But hello Hurricanes, hee hee. I would die with rats, seriously I'd be in a hotel. LOL

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White

Life is crazy!!

Sorry to hear about your house troubles. I moved to south florida jan of 2011 to help with my father while he was going through chemo and radiation and ended up staying for 3 years. I have now been back in Tennessee for over a year and question why I ever moved back or why my family ever moved here in the first place since I was born and lived in Vero Beach until I was 9. Chunky hates the heat so Miami probably wouldn't make him happy

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
They have been sprung, glad I don't have a camera for the days I feel lazy or I would be sprung too.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
When your boyfriend is supposed to be home packing for your upcoming move...and you check the security camera to spy on your bullies.....and find all the bum bums relaxing!!!!!! I'm at the office and they're napping!!!! [emoji13][emoji13]

View attachment 90583
Haha 😂 that is too funny...no shame in his game[emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol.... Typical!!! Best of luck on the move and potential relocation

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
That is fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The weather may be cooler in Fla. right now than in D.C.!! Best wishes in whatever you do-sell the couch and let 'em all sleep on the floor!! If he was smart, he would have covered up the camera!!:D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online