Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
aug29th13 027.jpgsept17dogs 022.jpg011.jpg009.jpg

NVM it was a couple Bully Lumps

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:eek: stalkers! But, what great stalkers to have.... :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I like the one where she was lurking in the bushes. :)

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
So true think that is why I love the breed so very much I love that auto-contact we have with them.
Tilly or Diva are always within 20 ft of Me if I am outside , Tilly was the best Potato digger also lol ,she was always covered in dirt if I was in the veggie garden.
I most of these pics she is playing the surprise Dad game , she loved to hide in the bushes and then come running out at Me full blast lol

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Great Pics ! They are such funny creatures, With Bazza he is always curious at what we are doing outside around the yard, he sticks his head right in whatever we are doing or watching us like hawks, not as much inside :D

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Great Pics ! They are such funny creatures, With Bazza he is always curious at what we are doing outside around the yard, he sticks his head right in whatever we are doing or watching us like hawks, not as much inside :D

So very true , We have app 1 1/2 acres of grass to cut here so I have a sit down lawn mower for all that , the bullies follow me all over as I cut it all, they know enough not to come close which is good for My blood pressure. Tilly is the one who has shaded cool hidy spots all over the place under bushes , trees even a old snowmobile trail . Diva just follows Me around and I have to be aware of the heat and sun for her , she will slowly walk back up the hill and lie in the garage on the cool floor, I also keep a large auto water feeder in there for them .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online