Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Too adorable...once he does it once he will not be scared at all...[emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He has made it to that landing 3 times now so I carried him the rest of the way up and let him explore the upstairs today. He is afraid of going down now but is growing fast so it shouldn't be long before he comes back down.

rayneman

Feb 23, 2015
Rocky River, Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
That's funny. Our Lucy, who is 8 1/2 months old refuses to come down into our basement. Going upstairs is fine, she loves hanging out up in the bedrooms. Basement rooms no way. Even if I carry her down there she is frantic. It's very odd since there shouldn't be anything scary. We just have a big finished room with carpet, couches, TV, etc...my office and the laundry room. I work from home so I'd love for her to come down and hang out with me during the work day.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Awwww cutie pie. Yup, it'll take just one time and he'll be flying up and down. Haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
uh-oh! how cute of a picture, though..... did he make it back down, or did you carry him?

Something to keep in mind, bones are still harding so, you may not want him going DOWN steps until he is a few months older. I carried Lambeau till he was 6 mths (yeah, I am nuts like that)

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
uh-oh! how cute of a picture, though..... did he make it back down, or did you carry him?

Something to keep in mind, bones are still harding so, you may not want him going DOWN steps until he is a few months older. I carried Lambeau till he was 6 mths (yeah, I am nuts like that)

I have carried him down 4 times now there is one step on the landing and he won't go down that. I have given him more space to run around when I am around the house and he only goes up when I am outside or in another room with the door closed.

Brian Melton

Aug 8, 2015
Bucks County, Pa.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Once Charlie mastered going up, coming down was nothing short of bully crossfit. I would bring Charlie down to the last few steps and let him work it out and before you knew it, he overcame his fear.IMG_0476.JPG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.