Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
OOps just noticed I wrote the title of the thread wrong, Not the best at typing ! :no:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] I see a twinkle in his eye! I think he was pretending to be afraid so that you would play! Love seeing the video-he is fun to see!

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] he never got the bottle, he loves playing with plastic bottles, but before my son was teasing him, he smelt it and was so unsure !
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] I agree he loved playing, he does the same with the vacuum runs away and keeps coming back for more ! They are funny things ! :loco::crazy:

Brian Melton

Aug 8, 2015
Bucks County, Pa.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Funny what freaks them out...Charlie's no different and his brush puts him into orbit. IMG_0341.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: he is doing play-bow, so he is not that afraid..... have you tried giving him an empty one to see how he does?

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:laugh: he is doing play-bow, so he is not that afraid..... have you tried giving him an empty one to see how he does?

He loves empty bottles, he is crazy when playing with them, I really think it was the smell, he was o.k. to he smelt it !

Most Reactions